Best Beatles Song Survivor - 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' Draw - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With A Little Help From My Friends

• Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

• Getting Better

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Fixing A Hole

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • She's Leaving Home

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Within You Without You

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • When I'm Sixty-Four

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Lovely Rita

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A Day In The Life

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlaTheGreat said:

Right here. But apparently, some people don't know good music when they hear it. :wink:

I'll watch this one and save my vote in case A Day In The Life needs to be saved. Otherwise I won't be voting to kill Within You Without You.

Fixing a Hole or Lovely Rita need to go, but my vote would be a waste at this point.
:WINK WINK: :NUDGE NUDGE: WITHIN YOU WITHOUT YOU FANS :WINK WINK: NUDGE NUDGE:

I love this song, especially the mashup version with Tomorrow Never Knows on Love.

"With our love, with our love we can save the world... if they only knewwwwwwwwww."

it's just a fun trip of a song.

I can understand people not liking Within You Without You, but more than Fixing a Hole or Lovely Rita?

there's nothing wrong with fluffy pop songs but it's fuckin' George guys, George!

i dont get the hate for lovely rita either. its one of the best songs on the album :heart:

Yeah, it works with the album for sure, but as a standalone song I don't like it as much.

Same goes for When I'm Sixty-Four. I might like that song when I actually turn 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom