Beli, you have a Royal Wedding to look forward to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
[q]Charles went down on one knee to propose
10/02/2005 - 21:19:46 Bride-to-be Camilla Parker Bowles tonight said she was “just coming down to earth” after the Prince of Wales went down on one knee to propose.

Bride-to-be Camilla Parker Bowles tonight said she was “just coming down to earth” after the Prince of Wales went down on one knee to propose.

The newly-engaged couple made their first public appearance together since the announcement that they are set to wed.

Flashing her large sparkling diamond engagement ring, she was congratulated on her forthcoming nuptials as the pair attended a glitzy gala dinner at Windsor Castle, where they will wed in two months’ time.

Entering the castle's grand reception room through the double doors, Charles and Camilla were greeted with applause by waiting guests.

With a beaming smile and wearing a deep fuchsia pink floor-length evening gown, Camilla posed with Charles for photographs.

“Thank you very much,” Camilla said as she was congratulated. Asked how she was doing, she said: “All right, I’m just coming down to earth.”

Quizzed about the heir to the throne’s proposal and whether he got down on one knee she said with a wide grin: “Of course. What else?”

The Prince, who was wearing a bow tie and a Windsor jacket said: “I’m very happy.”[/q]

_40816717_camilla_castle203.jpg

[q]The Prince of Wales is set to marry his long-term partner Camilla Parker Bowles on Friday April 8th, Clarence House has confirmed.

The wedding will be a civil ceremony followed by a service of prayer and dedication in St George's Chapel.

After the marriage Mrs Parker Bowles will take the title HRH Duchess of Cornwall, changing to the Princess Consort when Charles becomes King.

The heir to the throne was previously married to Princess Diana, who died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.

[/q]

Last edited:
camilla = shitass.

charles = dumbass, shitass.

worst couple of all time.

charles has made a complete mockery of his divine family linking to the majestic romanovs. jackass.

and yes, i'm serious.

he's the worst thing to ever happen to that family.

he's one of the most fortunate people of all time to be born into a relation with the romanovs, and this is how returns the favour?! HORRIBLE! worst man of all time!

HAIL NICHOLAS!

I totally agree with you Diane L. I met Diana twice&she was very nice&warm towards me! I will never forget that.

:lol:

Thanks for the warning. If her previous taste in clothes is anything to go by I don't think she will give good frock.

Actually I reckon she will probably wear a double breasted blazer (which won't suit her) and a long skirt. Not white. She can't wear white. The Diana Fan Club would kill her. Maybe brindle.

Twill be interesting though.........

PS Thanks for this thread, you made my day :D

Camilla is a trog.
And he's a limp noodle.
:angry:

The only good thing to come out of this is the constitutional monarchy debate - yet AGAIN!
:wink:

:angry:

SWEEP your cupboards, move your jugs,
make way for tea towels, spoons and mugs,
I've news to make you wet your bedding,
it's time for the latest royal wedding

ANOTHER union of chinless wonders
to rank with all the other blunders,
so let the kingdom yell and roar,
"hurrah for the whorer and his whore"

FOR 30 years our prince has wooed her
(though told his wife he ne'er had screwed her)
yet now our future king can say
up yours, my bird's a legal lay

SHE'S got less chance of being called Queen
than Joe Pasquale or Mr Bean,
but how Camilla will beam with pride,
at ceasing to be Chaz's bit on the side

SO page the barons, counts and earls,
alert all parasites in pearls,
bring dukes and viscounts from all fronts,
and all the other Beaufort Hunts

TELL Anne to come with her gormless patsy,
let Harry pose as an evil Nazi,
alongside knights in shining armour,
Geri Halliwell and the Dalai Lama

AND when the couple say "I do"
watch Phil The Greek, with rage, turn blue,
Her Maj will wipe away a tear,
as no one in the land doth cheer

THEN it's off on a fairytale honeymoon, where they'll hunt and fish and romp 'til June,
and all we ask is they relax,
then both come back as a used Tampax

Daily Mirror Poet Laureate and resident republican

By Mr Brian Reade

Last edited:
She´s gonna be one ugly wife,, Suits her husband very well

Back
Top Bottom