Belcher Islands, Nunavut Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I might hate more than the sport of basketball? the squeeky sound their shoes make on the floor

I could use a break from all this heat! Can't say I am fond of bitter cold, but all this 90+ degree weather (that's Fahrenheit, by the way, since I am celsius illiterate!) is killing me! :sad:

:yikes: I keep watching those poor bastards competing in all that heat in China....have you seen those poor Equestrian people???

Speaking of basketball....did you guys see where the NZ born coach of the american basketball team, his father-in-law was murdered today, and the mother-in-law is in a critical condition after being attacked in by a madman in Beijing? The dude threw himself off a tower after doing it....:shocked: How horrific is that?

Yeah, I'm fairly sure I got WAY past thecarnival, the carnival is jsut all I remember nwo lol.

If only FF7 would be made available toe me :hmm: Speaking of which

Someone at best Buy has royally screwed up beyond measure, or Enix has kept the biggest secret in the history of time, but a sign at many Best Buys across the country have it listed on their upcoming videogames that FF7 is coming out for the PS3 in an updated and snazier version on August 16th. Hilarious since Enix seems to have NO idea what this is all about
I call screw up.
Ever seen the FF7 technical demo on youtube? It was made to show what the PS3 was truly capable of. It's been rumoured for AGES now that a remake of FF7 was in the works for PS3 and I'd like to hold out on some hope that they'd do it - I know it'd definitely help the sales of the PS3 along too, but I really doubt that it would ever happen.

Besides, if it WERE true, it'd be getting hyped up and we'd have heard about it for MONTHS now.

Three quarter time in the Aussie Rules, Adelaide 96 - 30 Richmond. This really hurts.

Kim, I'd heard about that murder, but the New Zealand connection wasn't mentioned.

And I can't quote you, which can only mean the daily forum hiccup is on its way.

better than Friday when I turned over to see Geelong one hundred and something vs another team. . . . 10 :lol::lol:

Yes, but the "another team" in question was the Demons, so who's surprised there?

I can't believe how badly Richmond is playing today. This is embarrassing.

Speaking of basketball....did you guys see where the NZ born coach of the american basketball team, his father-in-law was murdered today, and the mother-in-law is in a critical condition after being attacked in by a madman in Beijing? The dude threw himself off a tower after doing it....:shocked: How horrific is that?

Oh my friend told me about that today at work. I didnt realize it was anyone related to the games :sad:

I call screw up.
Ever seen the FF7 technical demo on youtube? It was made to show what the PS3 was truly capable of. It's been rumoured for AGES now that a remake of FF7 was in the works for PS3 and I'd like to hold out on some hope that they'd do it - I know it'd definitely help the sales of the PS3 along too, but I really doubt that it would ever happen.

Besides, if it WERE true, it'd be getting hyped up and we'd have heard about it for MONTHS now.

Well exactly, though I still hope the game will one day come out, as that would definitely act as a catalyst for my FINALLY buying a ps3

(why should I buy one now? Al l the games I want keep coming out for the Ps2)

Well exactly, though I still hope the game will one day come out, as that would definitely act as a catalyst for my FINALLY buying a ps3

(why should I buy one now? Al l the games I want keep coming out for the Ps2)
There is no point, in my opinion. The only games I like these days are available on PS2. I said I was done with FF after 10. (Had to get 10-2 once that happened for the rest of the story and I was given 12 as a birthday gift, so I wasn't exactly going to throw it out or anything.) So no newer Final Fantasy games stand much of a chance at sucking me in. But a remade 7? Oh that'd drive me up the wall and I'd probably buy one!

me either. What's up with all the freaky deaths lately. Are we just hearing about them more often?

Kind of makes you understand why some folks stay locked indoors all the time :ohmy:

:ohmy: *locks door*

Serioiusly though, it really is a shame how death and all, but as far as celebs are concerned, or peopelk of note, it seems to have been a bad year

There is no point, in my opinion. The only games I like these days are available on PS2. I said I was done with FF after 10. (Had to get 10-2 once that happened for the rest of the story and I was given 12 as a birthday gift, so I wasn't exactly going to throw it out or anything.) So no newer Final Fantasy games stand much of a chance at sucking me in. But a remade 7? Oh that'd drive me up the wall and I'd probably buy one!

As soon as a game I REALLY want comes out for the PS3 I'll buy it, but I'm buying the one tahat is cheaper adn can't play Ps2 games. know why? cause i havea damn ps2! i think $100 is worth the manual labor of switching between the systems.

You should get a Psp so you can get Crisis core and tell me if it's good :wink:

I think you're safe as long as you're not famous or notable in any way. 2008 is the year of celebrity deaths.

each day I'm more and more afraid that i'm going to discover that Dick Van Dyke has passed on :sad:

Seriously for some reason, I am absolutely dreading his passing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom