Behold! The Night Mare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueyedpoet

Refugee
After probably a year, I played Adore recently and have hardly been able to stop. This song in particular cuts to my heart...so haunting, so beautiful. God, I miss the Pumpkins

A very good album, there was a time in 1999 when I was quite addicted to it also.

Unfortunately, Smashing Pumpkins fans apparently could not deal with their band doing something different (even if it was excellent).

Moonlit_Angel said:
Haven't actually heard that album in full, but isn't that the one that has "Ava Adore" on it?

Yes, it is. I have always been a big fan of 'Apples + Oranges' & 'Perfect', among others.

I also love this album. Highly underrated. I like Blank Page. It's like your watching a movie when you listen to that. It's so cinematic.

i think that people are all mentioning different songs is a testament to how wonderful the album is. Someone once told me that Adore is the soundtrack of her life. I can really see that being a possibility for any number of people. It's just so honest and emotional. For me Behold! right now captures the feelings I currently feel.

As a huge Pumpkins fan myself I never bothered with this album too much. I didn't even buy it at first thinking that I wouldn't like it. But I must admit that after a few listens it really is pretty damn good. I too miss the Pumpkins very much but I did hear that there may be a reunion soon.

For Martha is also a killer song.

Dusty Pete or whatever is the only one I don't really like

Back
Top Bottom