Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding! Several years ago it was like:

"Oh, they're talking about another movie!"

Me: "Uh-huh, sure, whatever."

Then it was:

"Hey, I hear there's a script?"

Me: "Really? Eh, I dunno...."

And finally: "They're filming in VAncouver! There's a release date!"

Me: "OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!"
I had heard at one point that Gillian said "Hell no." to a second movie. That one really bummed me out!
I haven't kept up too closely with the news on it, so I didn't even know the movie was comin' until I saw the previews for it on tv.

Though I still do nerd out to X-Files reruns...

Okay, dumb question:

Its Britastic! ... is this someone NEW new? Or someone with a new user name?

Ashley's sister. She hijacked Ashley's account one day and we convinced her to sign up. :lol:

I think she's heard all of three U2 songs in her life ... :wink:

I want to go see The Happening just to see how much it sucks! :lol:

If I could find a movie theatre with admission cheaper than $12, I'd probably do it too.

I need to stop going to major movie places... there's an independent cinema near me that charges WAY less, and I even have a movie card from there. Used to all the time when I was a student.

*still hasn't eaten*

Am I the only person who finds themselves compelled to see a movie the more people rant about how astonishingly crap it was?

I mean, I'd probably not have bothered with Snakes On A Plane if everybody had been "meh, it's mediocre".

I need to stop going to major movie places... there's an independent cinema near me that charges WAY less, and I even have a movie card from there. Used to all the time when I was a student.

*still hasn't eaten*
eat.
ooh, trhere's am moth in my room.

*still hasn't eaten*

I don't even know where many cinemas are. I saw The Simpsons Movie at The Astoria in ... near St Kilda, and I once used a free voucher at some cinema on Russell Street for Beowulf (glad it was free; sad part was, nothing better was on!), but otherwise, I haven't been to the movies in Melbourne.

All I've had to eat today is a double-choc Tim Tam. Damn Coles for hocking off 3 packs for $7!

*tries valiantlt y to cathc moth, fails* okay, mybe I shoudl sign off and ahve soem coffe or wate ror somethingt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom