Beer, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup.
Who kne wit wa sthign strong?
maybe adam clayoton.

I had a wine glass of vodka last month. It was good. And I drank a fair bit of wine and stuff too. But I'd eaten so much pizza that I barely got past tipsy.

I'm about to listen to Achtung Baby and UF back-to-back. The ultimate sin in Axver's book.

Running diary?

I'm about to listen to Achtung Baby and UF back-to-back. The ultimate sin in Axver's book.

Running diary?

HO SNAP!

Now I feel a need to ditch Chass :wink:

I also haven't listened ot Achtung in about a year :sigh:

When I lost all my music, I swear the only stuff i didn't get back was my U2 stuff

DOl ahs modanna's rack/ And she was thankful fo rit. Win.
Do you know the story behind that?

On Thanksgiving 2006, I'd been watching a Madonna concert, and then right before the meal my grandmother asked everyone to say what they were thankful for, and all I could think of was madonn's rack.

I so wish that's what I had said. But I copped out and said my family :rolleyes:

Do you know the story behind that?

On Thanksgiving 2006, I'd been watching a Madonna concert, and then right before the meal my grandmother asked everyone to say what they were thankful for, and all I could think of was madonn's rack.

I so wish that's what I had said. But I copped out and said my family :rolleyes:
nice. I just ere,member iit from you sig,.

George Harrison's Got My Mind Set on You video gave me nightmares when I was a child.

Phil Collins' Land of Confusion video STILL gives me nightmares.

I remember there was some Chemical Brothers music video that really freaked me out when I was 11.

Zoo Station's intro gave me nightmares as a child.

This is the signal to start, Ax. :wink:
ym bro loves teh zoo staTIAON.D
ITS' LIEK HIS ONLY U2 SONGS. HE AHTES EVERYTING ESLE o PLAY.

wHOA PCAPS LOCK AAGAIN/

Zoo Station, as it progresses, does not live up to its intro. It's better live, though. I feel like it needs stronger guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom