Beck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I have missed a lot by not knowing the Best of the best of Beck.

elevatedmole has sent me some CDs. They rock the shit out of my studio.

Thank you again, elevatedmole. :up:

beck is better than anything else.

with a few exceptions.

none of which ill get into at this point.

because.

Deathbear speaks the truth.

I'm going to see Beck in June.. not sure what show(s?) I might go to but I'm definitely going to at least one, probably Minneapolis.

Elevatedmole your coming here???

I am considering going to this show...Its a day before the Wilco show...:drool:

Last edited:
:yes: Yeah. I think, at this point, I'm just not sure if I'll also go to the Chicago show or not. I wish I could, but it's difficult to get from Chicago to Minneapolis in such a short time. :(

Last edited:
derelict sounds like it was recorded in the congo with gypsies (heartgirls) attempting to cannibalize the local tribemen.

a good song indeed.

high five is also a favorite of mine.

I got my tickets for Minneapolis yesterday! :hyper: I'm thrilled it's general admission. I'm definitely going to line up early.

Might be going to the 2 Ohio shows as well, but it's not for sure yet. Road trip road trip road trip..

Zoomerang96 said:
id go to the minni show maybe if it was on the weekend.

no you wouldnt....:down:

Beck is genius, I really appreciate artists like him that do all the work (writing, music, etc) very creative mind.....

Hey cool y?all go to the concert!

I am thinking of going on a festival this summer, 3 days of music, camping, chilling out... dunno yet though.

Have a great evening with Beck! :up:

elevatedmole said:
I got my tickets for Minneapolis yesterday! :hyper: I'm thrilled it's general admission. I'm definitely going to line up early.

Might be going to the 2 Ohio shows as well, but it's not for sure yet. Road trip road trip road trip..

EL Mole -

Are you going to the Chicago show?

Anyone going to the Chicago show?

I won tickets today - I will probably go.

I'm a HUGE Beck fan. the first C.D. I ever got was Mellow Gold. I also dig Mutations alot and all the rest. I have a fasination with Midnight Vultures though. nicotine and gravy is a huge track in my world, as is Debra. I would also like to point out that Debra has the best pick up line in the world in it. "Lady - step inside my Hyundai."

zonelistener said:

EL Mole -

Are you going to the Chicago show?

Anyone going to the Chicago show?

I won tickets today - I will probably go.

:sigh: I'm not, unfortunately, 'cause the people we were going with completely gave out so I can't go. Just the Minneapolis one.

y'know, i never knew ANY beck until a few weeks ago when i bought sea change upon the suggestion of a certain old boy :wink:...i do love it though. what should i get next, people?

Midnight Vultures.

"I've got nothin to do nowhere to go - I'll tell you what you want if you want to know...."

Midnite Vultures. :drool: One of the best albums ever.

Stories For Boys.. I planned on sending you a Beck mix in the CD exchange, but if you're going to get some of his albums anyway, I'll send a different mix (which is just as easy). What would work best for you?

whichever...i can't buy any more cds in the next while anyways cause i don't have money...so either is fine. surprise me ;)

I LOVE BECK! Midnite Vultures, Mutations and Sea Change are my faves.

Unfortunately I've heard he's a complete asshole, but hey, I'll still listen.

Back
Top Bottom