Beaver Liquors - 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Daniel, you can click on the orange word in my sig. :shifty: I dare ya.

I won't be around long.

I hope my DI VI list puts people to sleep.

Please send your Viva La Vida winter over here. It's still far too low-to-mid-20s for my liking.

I'm alright. About to cook lasagne. Mmm, lasagne.

Ian, how's it going?

Especially while doing homework, no?

I am...definitely not supposed to be studying for an exam right now...no way.

Oh wait, but you were referring to the fact that I said I wanted to use your list to do homework to, aren't you...

maui?

winter arrived.

with a vengeance.

how are you?

It's a mixture of Hello and Hi...but sure, let's go with that.

Mind = Blown.

Oh wait, but you were referring to the fact that I said I wanted to use your list to do homework to, aren't you...

Indeed I was. I'm sure you'd rather doze off than actually finish anything.

Please send your Viva La Vida winter over here. It's still far too low-to-mid-20s for my liking.

I'm alright. About to cook lasagne. Mmm, lasagne.

if you want passing cumulonimbus clouds dumping hail in between way too hot periods of sunshine, ok. i'll take my...actually, there isn't a season i want right now.

It's a mixture of Hello and Hi...but sure, let's go with that.

Mind = Blown.
god, i've even said that a few times myself. i always thought it would be spelt differently.

(for the record, i've always been a hawaii nerd)

if you want passing cumulonimbus clouds dumping hail in between way too hot periods of sunshine, ok. i'll take my...actually, there isn't a season i want right now.

god, i've even said that a few times myself. i always thought it would be spelt differently.

(for the record, i've always been a hawaii nerd)
Interference is breaking, which is the only reason why I'm replying to the first part of this message as well :wink:

I have no idea how anyone else would spell it, but I'm glad we're on the same page :lol:

It is a great place to be nerdy about...I admit it was the only REAL reason I watched Rocket Power.

Might pass on that actually. If you have highs of 12 and overcast conditions with scattered light showers, I'll happily take THAT off your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom