Beaver Liquors - 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel, did you see my message that i'd upload Passengers for you?

Have you played Pull Me Under by Dream Theater?...Can't you imagine Ax playing that one :giggle:

I wrote a nice long story about the first time I played that song back in January, I'll see if I can find it. It was amusing, cause my mom was singing.

Haha, I don't think I've ever listened to it in full. The song just came up on shuffle.

I have only heard like two tracks...PMMMD and American Land. The Latter makes me want to hear the rest of it...the former is stopping me.

But back to my :ohmy: Holy Shit....

My mom ENJOYED listening to My Chemical Romance when she borrowed my car today...

I...uhm...yeah.

My mom ENJOYED listening to My Chemical Romance when she borrowed my car today...

I...uhm...yeah.

My mom LOVES Welcome to The Black Parade, but that's probably because it's got a HELL of a lot of 80s guitar going on.

My mom LOVES Welcome to The Black Parade, but that's probably because it's got a HELL of a lot of 80s guitar going on.

Probably. She listens to Styx and Heart and Journey mostly, so...there's that.

I...uhm...yeah.

:lol:

Well as you may, or may not know. Mum's the reason why I want to see Green Day live in 2005....I surprised her with tickets!

:lol: Nice!

I'll have to get Ax to play it one day......

Oh, I didn't know it was the very last song! wow.

That is the main thing I want to do if Ax ever visits :laugh:

Probably. She listens to Styx and Heart and Journey mostly, so...there's that.

For a second I thought you were talking about MY mom, and I was like how the fuck do you know?!

:lol:

Well as you may, or may not know. Mum's the reason why I want to see Green Day live in 2005....I surprised her with tickets!

My mom + mosh pit = her bitching all night about being surrounded by punks. I may end up going alone, but I'm def going to Green Day this year.

My mom + mosh pit = her bitching all night about being surrounded by punks. I may end up going alone, but I'm def going to Green Day this year.

We didn't go in the mosh pit, we had seats, but boy did we have a blast!

Oh. There WILL be photos. Axver and I's mad jaunt around Chicago must be preserved for all of time.

Good Good :up: He can probably do the vocals as well :laugh:

Fun facts: Bono gets photographed with his hands down his pants, PLEBA implodes.
Billie Joe does it on stage every night, Green Day fans are unfazed.

If by "implode" you mean they jump down the throats of the Pavarotti for taking a photo of Bono while he was innocently "adjusting" himself, then I agree.

We didn't go in the mosh pit, we had seats, but boy did we have a blast!
I'll want GA. I'll want to get close to the stage and see Tre as up close as I can. I'll get squashed, but Billie actually gets pissed if the moshers start squashing people, so I might be safe.

Did I tell you about my trip to Oakland? :hyper:

I'll want GA. I'll want to get close to the stage and see Tre as up close as I can. I'll get squashed, but Billie actually gets pissed if the moshers start squashing people, so I might be safe.

Did I tell you about my trip to Oakland? :hyper:

No, is that for the American Idiot stage show? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom