Beaver Liquors - 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was wearing Easter Bunny ears at work today. A customer comes through and says "You know, Easter isn't about rabbits at all.." and as she left, she proclaimed "JESUS LOVES YOU!" :ohmy:

OK what the fuck is going on with the AFL rules.....Collingwood just got a goal from a free kick because Geelong had a runner on the ground??

Pies 2 - 1 - 13
Cats 0 - 1 - 1

Guess I should put the game on ...

So, I was wearing Easter Bunny ears at work today. A customer comes through and says "You know, Easter isn't about rabbits at all.." and as she left, she proclaimed "JESUS LOVES YOU!" :ohmy:

I'd have yelled back "ATHEOS WUVS YOU!" or something mindless like that.

Its the Aussie Footy League. Think american football...but totally different...and better :)

I...see! The only sport I ever watch is rugby, and then only if it's the All Blacks or Crusaders :reject:

Anyhow, this was a brief entry (teehee). I'm dying of tired and am heading to bed. Goodnight, folks! :wave:

Shit, what? :(

He's not a best mate or anything, but he's a good bloke. Spent a few night out on the town with him. I know he's had Leukaemia.?? (Spelling?).....and apparently he's just got Pneumonia in the last couple of days...and its gone frmo being a week to live..to a matter of hours :sad:

Its never live on free to air, unless its the grand final. or a sell out.

Ugh, that's right. I can't fathom the logic. How frustrating. Mum just called from Queensland and their broadcast is already at half-time.

I have a hard time caring about watching sport that isn't live.

He's not a best mate or anything, but he's a good bloke. Spent a few night out on the town with him. I know he's had Leukaemia.?? (Spelling?).....and apparently he's just got Pneumonia in the last couple of days...and its gone frmo being a week to live..to a matter of hours :sad:

Good lord, that's awful. :( Sorry to hear about it, mate. Sympathies to his family, too. I hope his last hours aren't too painful, but it's awful, it's a cruel world.

Ugh, that's right. I can't fathom the logic. How frustrating. Mum just called from Queensland and their broadcast is already at half-time.

It'll be live interstate....in some states...its fucking weird

Anthony Goals..

Collingwood 5 - 4 - 34
Geelong 2 - 2 - 14

WTF????

I...see! The only sport I ever watch is rugby, and then only if it's the All Blacks or Crusaders :reject:

Anyhow, this was a brief entry (teehee). I'm dying of tired and am heading to bed. Goodnight, folks! :wave:

You ... you support the ... CRUSADERS? Get out of this thread. :wave:

I have a hard time caring about watching sport that isn't live.

I'm not sure if it's live here or not... my bro and mum are watching Citizen Kane in the next room, which I'm half doing too. Maybe I could check on the spare telly, but I have no idea how it works. I suppose like any other? There's probably a stream out there somewhere.

Good lord, that's awful. :( Sorry to hear about it, mate. Sympathies to his family, too. I hope his last hours aren't too painful, but it's awful, it's a cruel world.

Thanks Bonnie....this is horrible news. His family will be doing it tough, especially at Easter time. Man this is horrible. While he's alive, you never know what might can happen.

Wow I just found out a guy I went to school with has hours to live :sad:

Holy shit, that's horrible. Sympathies to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom