Beautiful and Beautiful Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsMango

War Child
Freer than a bird 'Cause we're rockin' Ohio
I was watching Pop Up video and i watch it even if i dont like the video..and Christina Augulira's video "Beautiful" Was on and not only the name sounds similar to Beautiful Day but:

-It's by the same director (Akerland)
-there is a couple graphicly kissing in it
-the couple was a real couple!

i thought that was cool. and

PS- it said that only 10% of women think they are beautiful..and in the next video it said 9% of women have had plastic surgery! ahh that is so horrible. Damn society

Christina Aguilerra scares me now. Literally. If I saw her coming in my direction, I'd run the other way.

wangotangolive.jpg

omg that's terrifying.

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT TO THEMSELVES?! :scream:

she used to be kind of cute.

I don't think anybody who looks like that has any business using the word "beautiful."

u2popmofo said:
Christina Aguilerra scares me now. Literally. If I saw her coming in my direction, I'd run the other way.

people physically incapable of running would sprint like olympic runners if they saw her coming

as far as im concerned, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, rather it is purely based on physical outer beauty.

the inside has been over-rated for quite some time now.

maybe im just saying that because im so incredibly hot, i dont know.

Gickies Gageeze said:
as far as im concerned, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, rather it is purely based on physical outer beauty.

the inside has been over-rated for quite some time now.

maybe im just saying that because im so incredibly hot, i dont know.

You said what I was too afraid to say.

Christina Aguilera still has the body of a nubile little girl, so seeing her in such a get up is mm a bit disturbing. That's all.

foray

Back
Top Bottom