Batman, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you know that if you friend request someone on f.book now you get to see all their stuff on your news feed. :up:
could be handy for stalking. :hmm:
I mean. . .to keep in touch with old friends. . .:shifty:

Are you sure? I 'd hope it only does that if the person is cool with that in their security options.

so it's nice to see that csi: miami has officially jumped the shark.
Oh man, Ian! You and Travis are Great Minds apparently:

Travis says:
HAHAHAHAHA shark jump is imminent

Ashley says:
oh man.
That is the BIGGEST SHARK I'VE EVER SEEN

"Mr. Caine, Major Tom's spacecraft has exploded, and he's suspended in space without air or means of communication!"

"He's floating...in a most peculiar way." YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, wait a second. SOmething just clicked in my head...this super bowl's on CBS...and The Who are the halftime show...

...I think I figured out the setlist without even looking :(

They've played Won't Get Fooled Again before and after every commercial break. What's that, 17,000 times?

Well, I'm told the setlist is available to see online or something, but I don't want to know what they're playing! :scream:

shame too, because if you didn't know about that it would have been relatively enjoyable.

i will admit i'm highly let down by the ads. i was expecting epic funny, instead i'm getting advertising well short of new zealand standards.

Some of these are killing me though. Especially the violin playing Beaver.

Also, Grizzly Bear are officially no longer hip :cute:

i will admit it is hard mentally staying alert while the ads are on.

You're not used to it, I know. I even found myself lulling the last few breaks before halftime. And somehow I missed that Brett Favre ad.

I'm really disappointed in Budweiser/Bud Light. They usually have THE best ads. The very first ad of the night was a Bug Light ad and it was genius, but ever since they've been stupid.

Back
Top Bottom