Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poster68132565.jpg

I thought I was sitting across from two gay guys on the tram today.

Then I realised one was just an extraordinarily masculine and ugly woman.

cinnaminson said:
:wave:
I feel bad for all the straight guys sitting at home alone wondering where all the girls have gone :confused:

Ian's been asking himself that for all of his life, really.

Also, Ian, got plans tomorrow to watch the funeral of New Zealand cricket?

Or at least Bracewell's funeral ...

The Sad Punk said:

This is the best quote:

"Zooropa: take your head out of the mud baby (hmm mud...)"

Holy shit, those people are really desperate.

coolian2 said:

Do i want to know how today ended?

Jesus.

Let's just say we're FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING RUNS BEHIND.

Not even Australia or India could win from here. Really, what we need to do is NOT bowl them out and make them bat for as long as possible, just to force the draw.

coolian2 said:

I know where they are, i just need to be really, really, really on my game to catch one

Kind of hard to be really, really, really on your game when you don't have one, eh?

Well, at least you've got an Internet wife.

coolian2 said:
Random: I saw a fucking West Coast Eagles playing top being worn by someone today.

Fuck, it's rare enough seeing someone wearing RUGBY merchandise in my neighbourhood.

I honestly see about as much Eagles merchandise at malls as I see Power merchandise.

I guess it's because we're so awesome?

coolian2 said:
Random: I saw a fucking West Coast Eagles playing top being worn by someone today.

Fuck, it's rare enough seeing someone wearing RUGBY merchandise in my neighbourhood.

Bonnie's stalking you?

Axver said:

Let's just say we're FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING RUNS BEHIND.

Not even Australia or India could win from here. Really, what we need to do is NOT bowl them out and make them bat for as long as possible, just to force the draw.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sexual references in U2 songs are the worst things ever.

I can't even listen to Summer Rain anymore because it just makes me think of blowjobs and thunderstorms. But that was my own fault :(

The Sad Punk said:

Yeah, well it was right after Bomb was released and they needed something more interesting to talk about.

You know, when HTDAAB first leaked, we thought we had a brief moment of unity with Pop and ATYCLB fans coming together to enjoy it.

That lasted about three days and then the shit hit the fan.

coolian2 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Somebody feels Bracewell's demise coming on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom