Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

start practicing your conversation, "nice weather today", how's your day been?"and the doozy,"don't you believe in God?".

FUCK OFF AND STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR,

that goes for you stupid door to door salesman too

Going as far back as I can remember, this is my tally for door-to-door people:

JWs: 1
Mormons: 0
Salespeople: 1
Halloween gits: 1

I've been lucky.

before we leave bad music confessionals behind, did i ever mention to the superthread that this guy i hooked up with a few times insisted on a playlist of lifehouse and coldplay?????? he was totally straight too. he's lucky he was fabulous in bed or i might have laughed in his face and thrown him out.

Axver said:

I've been lucky.

I've only gotten salespeople so far. I want all of the other three, the first two so that I can pwn them theologically, the last one so that I can pwn them when they start throwing eggs and realise I'm standing there with some badass weapon.

Axver said:

I've been lucky.

we get them ALL the time. My sister has a note on her door warning them that they're trespassing and if they knock then she'll take down their details and report them :lol: I find it more fun to tell them to piss off

coolian2 said:
poster21067497.jpg

quoted for WIN

hey bastards im back, oooooh in time to slag of religion ! yay

Varitek said:
before we leave bad music confessionals behind, did i ever mention to the superthread that this guy i hooked up with a few times insisted on a playlist of lifehouse and coldplay?????? he was totally straight too. he's lucky he was fabulous in bed or i might have laughed in his face and thrown him out.

My confession, just quickly: I like a couple of Bon Jovi songs, mostly for the memories behind them, I listened to boy bands growing up (but got out of it, thank Jeebus) and I liked Linkin Park for a bit, then heard WOWY - I mean, Shadow of the Day or whatever it was called.

Varitek said:

i dont think fabulous sex is even an excuse for that music honey

Varitek said:

Kate had the worst taste in music.

I do not at all miss being subjected to Relient K and whatever pop flavour-of-the-month bollocks she's enjoying.

The Sad Punk said:

Where do you live, I can tell you if it is or not.

To be honest, Adelaide's ok, it's just that there's sweet bugger-all to do there. Come to think of it, Canberra is worse in that sense, too. But it's more fun to pay out Adelaide.

mysterious_jen said:

i dont think fabulous sex is even an excuse for that music honey

oh there you are

see, the thing is, his hand could also turn into a vibrator. i have never seen a human being move like its battery operated before him or since. so what if it had to be to the soundtrack of no name face?

major_panic said:

To be honest, Adelaide's ok, it's just that there's sweet bugger-all to do there. Come to think of it, Canberra is worse in that sense, too. But it's more fun to pay out Adelaide.

Well, at least in Canberra, you can go watch Question Time at parliament. Who needs comedians?

Axver said:

I do not at all miss being subjected to Relient K and whatever pop flavour-of-the-month bollocks she's enjoying.

Did I mention I haven't found a "modern" song that I've quite liked since HTDAAB came out? The stuff that young people listen to today, it's just crap. Especially that R&B gangsta and rap crap.

Axver said:

wtf is relient k?

wtf kind of a name for a band is relient k?

(you dont need to answer that)

Axver said:

Well, at least in Canberra, you can go watch Question Time at parliament. Who needs comedians?

See, that's why ANU's the top-rated university in the country. There's nothing else to do there but watch Question Time.

she's a mystery giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl wow bono you hold that note on the brooklyn bridge

then he goes sheeeeeee and i think my ear drums break. way to squeek bono.

major_panic said:

Did I mention I haven't found a "modern" song that I've quite liked since HTDAAB came out? The stuff that young people listen to today, it's just crap. Especially that R&B gangsta and rap crap.

Two of my ten favourite albums of all time come from 2007. But they weren't exactly the kind of music to set the charts on fire. I don't even get the charts nowadays. Just ... garbage.

cinnaminson said:

if I tell you does that mean I'll get a strange knock at the door from you :eyebrow:

just joshing, it's a suburb of Geelong. It's all moccasins, stubbies and big girls wearing small girls clothes here :up:

Of course not. My stalking has been greatly exaggerated in this thread.

Geelong, well - at least you've got a good Football team. Yeah, it's better than Adelaide. :wink:

cinnaminson said:

if I tell you does that mean I'll get a strange knock at the door from you :eyebrow:

Cin, have you heard about Jebus? And about the glorious prophet John Smith?

cinnaminson said:

just joshing, it's a suburb of Geelong. It's all moccasins, stubbies and big girls wearing small girls clothes here :up:

:scream: Some people need to learn that despite all that inner beauty and self-belief stuff, there are just some things that they should never wear.

major_panic said:

See, that's why ANU's the top-rated university in the country. There's nothing else to do there but watch Question Time.

:lol:

Though some results from recent years have ranked us just ahead of ANU. :up:

We won't be ahead of them with the stupid fucking Melbourne Model though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom