Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I love it when you post this stuff. :lol:

Somebody's stalking Ali and DOL?
:lol: I searched myself to see look for posts people referenced me in *conceited*

And er, the search for Edge's ass was also me... BUT IT'S FOR A DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTER, I SWEAR.

And you'd think there'd be more photos of Edge's pancake butt readily available in PLEBA, but it's being elusive. Pity text searches don't refer to images.

Axver said:

Oh, I thought it was you, not Ian, who waded through GIS finding threads to hijack and found that.

But I know you DID see it. Perhaps drunk at the time.

i don't remember it. i stopped catching up after a certain point but i think it was after we were here for a few threads. i dunno if i missed it, reacted to it and forgot cause i was drunk (so possible) or what.

major_panic said:
So as usual, I'm the only one who cares about religion?

"I've always doubted you, and never really believed you existed, but if you're out there, HELP ME SUPERMAN!"

Homer outside church, loud enough for everyone to hear: "... and their phony-baloney God."

Homer inside church: "Hi, how are you? Praise Jeebus."

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lol: I searched myself to see look for posts people referenced me in *conceited*

And er, the search for Edge's ass was also me... BUT IT'S FOR A DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTER, I SWEAR.

And you'd think there'd be more photos of Edge's pancake butt readily available in PLEBA, but it's being elusive. Pity text searches don't refer to images.

You know, it would probably be easier to not admit to that.

Axver said:

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries, Jewess.

i've been an atheist my whole life. so there.

and my judaism was officially forsaken some time during 2007. perhaps when i got kicked off of birthright.

I'd just like to say I grew up non-religious, didn't even really get that Christmas was related to Christianity until I was about six, and became a serious atheist in my early teen years. Then at an emotional lowpoint two friends - with hearts in the right place - took advantage of me and sucked me into religion. And as you all know now, I subsequently got the fuck out and returned to where I was before.

/self-defence

Varitek said:

i've been an atheist my whole life. so there.

and my judaism was officially forsaken some time during 2007. perhaps when i got kicked off of birthright.

I'll laugh if you suddenly become a Jehovah's Witness in ten years or something, Jewess.

Axver said:
I'd just like to say I grew up non-religious, didn't even really get that Christmas was related to Christianity until I was about six, and became a serious atheist in my early teen years. Then at an emotional lowpoint two friends - with hearts in the right place - took advantage of me and sucked me into religion. And as you all know now, I subsequently got the fuck out and returned to where I was before.

/self-defence

Thank the good Lord you got out of that shit.

Axver said:

/self-defence

i dunno if this is a defense - you were raised right! it's not like you were brainwashed as a small child.

poster21067497.jpg

Axver said:

I'll laugh if you suddenly become a Jehovah's Witness in ten years or something, Jewess.

start practicing your conversation, "nice weather today", how's your day been?"and the doozy,"don't you believe in God?".

FUCK OFF AND STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR,

that goes for you stupid door to door salesman too

Also, Maj., I hope our mockery of religion isn't making you feel left out or anything. If all religious people had attitudes like yours, the world would be a much better place. :up:

Axver said:
Also, Maj., I hope our mockery of religion isn't making you feel left out or anything. If all religious people had attitudes like yours, the world would be a much better place. :up:

speaking of religious people's attitudes, the man i'm "in love with" is the maker of this amazing documentary i saw tonight before he did a q+a. Unsettled. It's really a great documentary.

Axver said:

Nah don't worry, I left for a while cause my family had to send some people off.

I agree that organised religion sucks, but I will say that it's usually because of the people behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom