Basstrap's Dream Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Last night I dreamt that I smoked crack.
Not "blue crack"...but real crack.

It was quite the time we had in my dream, until everybody started laughing at me because I could not smoke crack right.
Eventually the night descends into an oblivion of debauchery and arrests.

i remember everything about it, basstrap.

i'm pretty sure you should be glad that you don't, but i was there and it wasn't like that.

actually, now that I think of it...it wasn't a dream.

it's all coming back now......and, jesus, I wish it wouldn't

:sad:

all i'll say is that i wasn't lieing beside him. no more details are necessary.

basstrap honey, something tells me you're only remembering a fraction of what happened...because once you do, i highly doubt you'll live any longer.

rubber gloves and love poems seem to stand out in my mind.

it made anyone who's partaken in cleveland steamers, glassbottom boatrides, and dirty sanchez's blush, and i think that speaks volumes as to how atrocious that shit was, man.

Dear Dream Journal:

Last night I dreamt that I was attacked by a gang of Catholic schoolgirls who had dildos for fingers. As I cried, Lionel Ritchie pointed at me and laughed. What does this mean?

Sincerely,

Bassy

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I dreamt I 'was' Bono? I was hitchhiking somewhere and I told people to relax, I'm only Bono, guys.

stop asking all those questions, zootlesque. we don't want the loonies taking over.

i'm dead serious. look at my face. am i smiling?

face it.

Face THIS! :grab:

:happy:

It's not fair. :sad: I need to know. This is what you get when you messsss with us...............

Zoomerang96 said:

i love i love you there's no words to describe you

ahh...golly....jeeez...sorry, Zoomy...how can I say...you're a swell naughty little monster..but...well....I dont exactly feel utterly repulsed by life yet....to commit myself to such debauchary....how can I ssay it so simple....ehrrr...i am seeing someone else...well, have a good life....really....dont terrorize the blind children anymore..

no!!

you are NOT seeing anyone else!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe this. the first time i ever express my desire to be with a woman from interference, and i get turned down.

this is the LAST time i ever expose myself again. EVER...7EVERRR!

ok, so that's two.

anitram and elevation.

what's your point.

two girls EVER in the history of interference have i ever expressed any sort of desire to become lovers with. so what.

well lauren and hitman COULD count if you're keeping score at home.

i still don't see what your point is though...

Back
Top Bottom