Barry White Badness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Taken from Page Six.com: http://www.pagesix.com/pagesix/24427.htm

"THE walrus of love is in critical condition. Barry White, whose sultry songs are responsible for more than a few unplanned pregnancies, has been in a Los Angeles hospital for over a month with kidney failure, sources say. The situation is "not good," and it is not known if White will recover as no donor has been found. White's illness has pushed back the launch of Def Jam Soul. White was supposed to be the label's top act, along with Patti LaBelle, but he hasn't been available to help promote it. White's manager didn't return calls. Suffering from a less serious illness is Kevin Costner. The star of "Bull Durham" and "No Way Out" had his appendix removed last week and is "back home and doing fine," according to his rep. The rep denied rumors that Costner's appendix had burst and that he had nearly died from it."

Daww.... Lets hope they find a kidney for him... Everyone loves Barry White! :(

Lousy medical short-comings. If we could grow organs in vitro effectively, we wouldnt be having this problem right now... lousy slackers... and people who dont donate blood... or sign their organ donor cards... *fist of rage*.. youre dead, honestly, how much do you need one of your TWO kidneys... pfff... irresponsible public.

at night foxy talks to me like barry

omb honey, i thought you were joking when you said you were going to post this.

lol :heart:

and yeah, rough stuff about barry there.

Back
Top Bottom