Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Even when it's slow?

I mean, I understand you are in customer service and therefore on the phone a lot, but I'd think there would be times when you have stretches where you aren't answering calls or something.
nope, electronics are verboten :grumpy: i'll even get written up if they see me on my cell phone :sigh: but it's because people kept abusing it. there were people bringing laptops into work and watching dvds and stuff :huh:

nope, electronics are verboten :grumpy: i'll even get written up if they see me on my cell phone :sigh: but it's because people kept abusing it. there were people bringing laptops into work and watching dvds and stuff :huh:

Wow, wtf. No iPod. I couldn't do it.

I can understand them getting pissed about people bringing laptops to work, but still, that's a bit extreme.

Wow, wtf. No iPod. I couldn't do it.

I can understand them getting pissed about people bringing laptops to work, but still, that's a bit extreme.
yeah, but i can understand why they have that rule, though. if people were listening to their ipods, they wouldn't be able to hear their phone ring. and since we've basically been demoted to a call center :rolleyes: answering the phone is #1 priority.

yeah, but i can understand why they have that rule, though. if people were listening to their ipods, they wouldn't be able to hear their phone ring. and since we've basically been demoted to a call center :rolleyes: answering the phone is #1 priority.

Yeah, I guess for what you do, it makes sense. But it would be nice to have it on a break or something, just to get away for a bit.

Yeah, I guess for what you do, it makes sense. But it would be nice to have it on a break or something, just to get away for a bit.
oh, for break i could use one if i wanted. there's not a ban on that stuff in the whole building, just at your desk basically. so i could go to the break room or outside and use an ipod or whatever. i just would rather sit at my desk and post on the forums :reject:

Aircraft cabin infections a myth - report

Climbing on board a plane packed with people - some of them likely to have an infectious disease - increases the risk of catching a bug, right?

Wrong.

The quality and quantity of air filtered through a modern aircraft cabin is actually far better than in other crowded places, a survey of data by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) has found.

The bureau says it undertook the study in line with continuing public concern about whether, or to what extent, aircraft cabins represent an increased risk of transmission of infectious disease.

Aircraft cabin infections a myth - report - New Zealand's source for travel news on Stuff.co.nz

Take that, other crowded places!

So...fell asleep amidst Gluey's drunkposting Just about the time it became impossible to understnad what she was writing. Did she eventually collapse on her computer desk?

Phanan, I am absolutely loving the unreleased Springsteen stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom