Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this creepy, y/y?

elvishead.jpg

Random rubber Elvis head. I saw it when I was shopping yesterday :yikes:

I thought it was Shaun Vox.

I can't decide. I liked them til I joined interference, then there was so much hating going on, I started to only hear what everyone pointed out was wrong with them, so I'm confused now :lol:

Is it a bad sign for me that the ad at the top of the page has stopped offering me Complimentary U2 ringtones, and is now offering Complimentary Bruce Springsteen ringtones? :yikes:

Alright, I need to know because it may be important in the coming months: who in the Superthread likes Coldplay, and who despises them?

I like them, although Chris Martin is a tool. He really needs to keep his mouth shut.

But their music really isn't that bad, and the new album is quite good. I think it's hilarious how U2 fans get so riled up over them, like they are threatening to take U2's place as best band in the world or whatever. It's not gonna happen, just enjoy them for what they are and leave it at that.

I like them, although Chris Martin is a tool. He really needs to keep his mouth shut.

But their music really isn't that bad, and the new album is quite good. I think it's hilarious how U2 fans get so riled up over them, like they are threatening to take U2's place as best band in the world or whatever. It's not gonna happen, just enjoy them for what they are and leave it at that.

Yeah, understood. It's really stupid, isn't it? I mean, I don't like Coldplay and I think Chris Martini is a wank, but the fact that a lot of U2 fans seem genuinely afraid of Coldplay at times is laughable. Further, though I haven't heard their new album and don't really have the intention to, what I've heard (basically Violet Hill and a few other tracks that have been previewed on the radio) don't resemble U2 in the least - I see other influences, certainly, but not blatantly any era of U2.

And wow, you Aussies/Kiwis sure are slacking today. :wink:

Not wrong. I'm sort of watching the footy. And as for Andre, I'm not one hundo here but at a guess he's probably approaching a bathroom right now ready to regurgitate port-coloured pepperoni pizza. I have a feeling the reality is more glamourous and rightfully smug, though. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom