Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's up? We've got immaculate conceptions, confusing crayons, deep showing depth, end of school years (still find your school year odd :lol: ).....

I was looking at the last few e-mails and he did say he was looking at new houses but he never said anything else about it and I just saw him last week and he didn't mention anything.

I feel like I'm overreacting but then again who knows. I feel like I'm up and down with this dude. :shrug:

How long have you known this guy, if I may ask?

That'd be nice - house calls would be a lot more convienient.

Ok, I texted him. It was driving me nuts. He said he moved all the crap out of his house that just sold. So he didn't move.

If he had just said that in the first place and didn't make me solve he puzzle - which of course he didn't take into consideration cause he's a guy. But whatever. :tongue:

That'd be nice - house calls would be a lot more convienient.

Ok, I texted him. It was driving me nuts. He said he moved all the crap out of his house that just sold. So he didn't move.

If he had just said that in the first place and didn't make me solve he puzzle - which of course he didn't take into consideration cause he's a guy. But whatever. :tongue:
it would be nice :drool:

and that's good that you were able to find out what was up. but yeah, he should've just said that in the first place. but some men aren't exactly known for their communication skills :giggle:

How long have you known this guy, if I may ask?

About two months.

and that's good that you were able to find out what was up. but yeah, he should've just said that in the first place. but some men aren't exactly known for their communication skills :giggle:

Show me one that is. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom