Bar, Montenegro Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started the day :wink:
Writing a report on the practicum I did the last two weeks, pretty boring, hence I'm on the blue crack again! :p

So you guys are gonna sleep soon then? :sad: leave me all alone, by myself?

:yawn: I've a whole day ahead of me and I'd love to go to bed right now... :crack:

I just started the day :wink:
Writing a report on the practicum I did the last two weeks, pretty boring, hence I'm on the blue crack again! :p

So you guys are gonna sleep soon then? :sad: leave me all alone, by myself?

:yawn: I've a whole day ahead of me and I'd love to go to bed right now... :crack:

Sounds like fun!.

Well its only 6:30pm here....so I won't be sleeping for a good 4-5 hours yet. I'm not sure I'll hang around here all night though.

Tell me about it. I got to work this morning, and by 10, i was ready to go home :lol:

oh it was pretty fun :yes: we're doing a High Performance Liquid Chromatography analysation of meds you can buy on the internet, in this case anti-depressants.. Apparently there's quite an impurity in those! :tsk: using cheap metabolites with dangerous side effects instead of the working substance..

:hug::hyper::love: GLUEY!!!!!

:flirt: Sup?

I think it's time for bed. It's pretty late here, 1:38am - :yawn: , compared to the rest of you guys spread out around the world!

bedtime.gif
:wave:

Last edited:
Night Lila!

:giggle: nice drunk posting I saw Gluey!

:yawn: it's 10.40 now, I've been up for a little more than 4 hours... and I want to go back to bed!

:wink: I never said I couldn't read it, it's just.. amusing :p

Guys, how does this sound for an introduction??

These days, almost anything can be bought on the internet. With most products that wouldn’t matter, but even medicines are widely available now. This might pose a threat to the patients’ health. These medicines are often cheaper than regular ones, and that’s usually because they contain less of the real drug and more metabolites or other substances with unpleasant or even unknown side effects. Sometimes the drugs don’t even contain the substance they should.
Imipramine was, in the late 1950s, the first tricyclic antidepressant to be developed (by Ciba-Geigy). It was originally intended as a drug against psychotic disorders, but later found out to be a very useful anti-depressant. There are three main other tricyclic anti-depressants(TCA), Desipramine (A metabolite of Imipramine), Amytriptiline and Nortriptyline. Most medicines bought on the internet contain a certain concentration of these instead of Imipramine itself.
By analysis of the drugs bought on the internet can be determined how many other TCA’s are involved and at what concentration. This can be determined fairly easily using HPLC techniques. The peeks will show how many impurities are present in the sample, and compared to the pure substances each peek can be assigned a different TCA.

Oh harow

Everyone I just did my chem exam

and if someone wants to justt shoot me, that'd be cool. see zoo confesh thread for more.

how are we all.

:wink: I never said I couldn't read it, it's just.. amusing :p

Guys, how does this sound for an introduction??

These days, almost anything can be bought on the internet. With most products that wouldn’t matter, but even medicines are widely available now. This might pose a threat to the patients’ health. These medicines are often cheaper than regular ones, and that’s usually because they contain less of the real drug and more metabolites or other substances with unpleasant or even unknown side effects. Sometimes the drugs don’t even contain the substance they should.
Imipramine was, in the late 1950s, the first tricyclic antidepressant to be developed (by Ciba-Geigy). It was originally intended as a drug against psychotic disorders, but later found out to be a very useful anti-depressant. There are three main other tricyclic anti-depressants(TCA), Desipramine (A metabolite of Imipramine), Amytriptiline and Nortriptyline. Most medicines bought on the internet contain a certain concentration of these instead of Imipramine itself.
By analysis of the drugs bought on the internet can be determined how many other TCA’s are involved and at what concentration. This can be determined fairly easily using HPLC techniques. The peeks will show how many impurities are present in the sample, and compared to the pure substances each peek can be assigned a different TCA.

sounds allright . god im glad i didnt study anything as hard as chem .

Bad bad bad bad

I had about 5 minutes to answer like 10 questions

Waaay to hard :(

im assuming the tatt youre referring to jen is not the one tattoo?

yeah i skipped them cos they were too hard and then didnt have enough time. 90 minutes.

actually i was going to pm you the other day, gg, but the message was like a page long and thought better of it. :wink:

i could kinda do linear algebra.

GAT is tomorrow

well you shouldve! :yes:

:uhoh: it's a redo, I got a 5/10 last time, and you need a 5,5 to pass :crack: made one stupid mistake, otherwise I'd have gotten it the first time around... I just can't do math, it's a friggin open book exam too!

:scratch: what's GAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom