Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the only one who would find Larry's skin being melted off, Raiders Of The Lost Ark-style, in an Edge/will.i.am fire to be hilariously funny is Reggo, but I may use it anyway.

:lmao: YES. THIS. I'm not the only Larry-hater around, but I'm sure I derive the most sick pleasure from this idea.

I found a treasure filled with sick pleasure it sits on a thin white line.

Somebody turn off my iPod before I start singing out loud...

I'm good... but ridiculously busy, which is probably a good thing, I guess. I just popped in to say hi, I'm gonna be off in a couple minutes.

:wave: Well, take it easy, have a good one, and all that.

Bonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie!

Meds: Read the thread title as "Peggy Sue"

Not sure if it's the meds: Forgot where I was for a second.

Meds: Read the thread title as "Peggy Sue"

Not sure if it's the meds: Forgot where I was for a second.
last week i was getting out of my car and put my handbag in my left hand. i grabbed my keys and jacket with the right, and started to stand up. then i was like "where's my purse!! oh shit did i leave it at work?!" then i remembered i had something in my left hand. :doh:

last week i was getting out of my car and put my handbag in my left hand. i grabbed my keys and jacket with the right, and started to stand up. then i was like "where's my purse!! oh shit did i leave it at work?!" then i remembered i had something in my left hand. :doh:

*frantically grasp at pockets*

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALLET? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY....oh, it's in the same pocket as my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom