Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan, I forgot to thank you earlier! I got your card Friday. Thank you so much!!! I plan to have mine sent out by the end of this week.

I ESPECIALLY love that the last guy is obviously on a mac, even though the website is for PC's only.

Would you guys believe I've done a stack of photography today, and not ONE photo has featured a train, tram, or any other vehicle that runs on rails?

(Disclaimer: There are three photos from when we drove over a railway track and the crew were doing some work, but their vehicle was rubber-tyred. And that's it. I took hundreds of pictures of OTHER THINGS.)

Would you guys believe I've done a stack of photography today, and not ONE photo has featured a train, tram, or any other vehicle that runs on rails?

(Disclaimer: There are three photos from when we drove over a railway track and the crew were doing some work, but their vehicle was rubber-tyred. And that's it. I took hundreds of pictures of OTHER THINGS.)

I require proof.

Nobody cares but me: Tomorrow is Tre Cool's birthday.

Well, reality is due
What you say just can't be true
When the story's stretched
And it's so far-fetched
That you're lackin an excuse
You lied

One of the few Green Day songs that doesn't rely on a bass or drum line to carry it. I think Jason White may have helped.

:hyper: I can't contain myself!

Tre Cool's birthday AND TDK on DVD tomorrow. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'll mellow out once the meds for my back kick in, but for now :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I should've requested it off. Tomorrow is a holy day on my calendar. I need it off for religious observerance...Saint Tre's Day, patron saint of drummers (Larry Mullen excluded), fucktards, and underpants everywhere.

I've spent a little extra time in EYKIW/WTAHNN today, and uncovered a yet-unconfirmed rumor. Will.i.am is producing the new U2 album, apparently because...

1. "I'M SURE IT WILL BE DOPE AS SHIT JUDGING FROM THE CRAZY BEATS HE'S DONE IN THE PAST 3 YEARS! "[1]

2. Universal rejected the album.[2]

3. The world is indeed coming to an end as we speak.[3]

Judging from the above, the album will be delayed until further notice. Or, most likely, whenever will.i.am. can get his stoned ass off the couch.

:hyper: I can't contain myself!

Tre Cool's birthday AND TDK on DVD tomorrow. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'll mellow out once the meds for my back kick in, but for now :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

I should've requested it off. Tomorrow is a holy day on my calendar. I need it off for religious observerance...Saint Tre's Day, patron saint of drummers (Larry Mullen excluded), fucktards, and underpants everywhere.
:cute:

my upload needs to finish uploading :waiting:

I've spent a little extra time in EYKIW/WTAHNN today, and uncovered a yet-unconfirmed rumor. Will.i.am is producing the new U2 album, apparently because...

1. "I'M SURE IT WILL BE DOPE AS SHIT JUDGING FROM THE CRAZY BEATS HE'S DONE IN THE PAST 3 YEARS! "[1]

2. Universal rejected the album.[2]

3. The world is indeed coming to an end as we speak.[3]

Because of this, the album will be delayed until further notice. Or, most likely, whenever will.i.am. can get his stoned ass off the couch.
:lol:

The U2/will.i.am comments on Kanye's blog are hilarious. Some of them are genuinely thrilled about the idea.

willi.am is straight fire

Will.i.am will definatley kill on the album. Love his work

U2 can make anyone look good....greatest band ever...untouchable..No one has swagger like Bono

Wow, really? I mean......really? Will.I.Am? I think I may be buying my first U2 album yall!

niiiiiiice, that is going to be such a good combination, for real

dam this site is filled wit a bunch of tight pants wearin squares who like kanye's album. hip hop lost

this must be why they're working with him, since the edge is on fire too.

The comedic potential for this situation is limitless. I was waiting for something genuinely hilarious to come down the pike before I started writing U2 cartoons again, and here it is.

i wonder who will put out the fire though? and is this fire unforgettable too?

:doh: :der:

I'm pretty sure the only one who would find Larry's skin being melted off, Raiders Of The Lost Ark-style, in an Edge/will.i.am fire to be hilariously funny is Reggo, but I may use it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom