Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you dash back to your room to grab something to munch on? Food and drink keeps me bright and chirpy, usually. Well, conscious, at least.
yeah, that always helps me. times when i'm on my way to work and i know i'm going to be sleepy (sometimes it's hard to know of course but if i'm already tired then) i'll grab a vitamin water. the revive one really does help. a little, but something's better than nothing.

Oh fuck, I forgot my tin foil hat for class today.
here, you can borrow mine:
tinfoil.gif

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. And when I say hamster, I mean jalapeno ( on a stick ) and when I say elderberries, I mean patchouli. :wave:

:hi5:

Seriously, we ended up on the subject of microchipping, and the tutor and a few people in the class started talking about how scary it could be if they did it to people.

While the people I was sitting with rolled our eyes and watched the clock inch towards 4:00.
ha, i just told my mom we should get my grandma microchipped.

:angry: :madspit: :mad: :grumpy: :killintheface: instead of taking a nap this afternoon, I hardcore studied for a test that I am not going to be taking until THURSDAY!

aww. studying is never a waste though! unless you're me and there's no point. i studied relentlessly for this unit i did an exam on last tuesday, and there was virtually nothing in the exam i studied for. i'm waiting anxiously on my marks to see how badly i fucked up. about 1/3 i didn't answer, about 1/3 i guessed, and the last 1/3 at least looked familiar.
:angry:

and khan, thank you for your card! it just arrived :kiss:

I was too tired to lift my leg.

Well the good news is that I'm soon to be off of that awful sleep schedule I bumped into this weekend. I'm going to try and make it til at least a little past eight, then I am GONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom