Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 8.48 and another day of having to get up at 6.30 five days a week. That's what's up.

I am NOT a morning person and I do need 9 hours of sleep. I don't function. And I've a huge lab report coming up that has to be done thursday, and I'm still putting it ahead of me because I fear it. hHave to start this afternoon tho.

How've you been Ax?

not suer if it helps you, but my macbook couldn' tinstanly connect to our internet either, I didn't fix it, I use wireless internet now.

It's 8.48 and another day of having to get up at 6.30 five days a week. That's what's up.

I am NOT a morning person and I do need 9 hours of sleep. I don't function. And I've a huge lab report coming up that has to be done thursday, and I'm still putting it ahead of me because I fear it. hHave to start this afternoon tho.

How've you been Ax?

not suer if it helps you, but my macbook couldn' tinstanly connect to our internet either, I didn't fix it, I use wireless internet now.

That's craptastic. :hug: Do you have to do that for too much longer?

I'm not too bad. Recovering well from the operation, though I've had some nausea throughout today and that hasn't been too fun.

Ah, right. Yeah, I may just go wireless too. As much as I'm fond of wired ethernet, I guess going wireless would constitute "getting with the times" and stuff. The wires do get annoying.

Oh! And the pepernoten was awesome! :love:

Just cause wireless is hip doesn't mean it doesn't suck. Wireless is nice if you're wanting to go about your house computing, or maybe need to take your laptop somewhere where your router can't go, but wifi is no where near as reliable as Ethernet, and in my experience, your wifi connection will not be as fast as your ethernet one, I don't know how much that matters to you. All I'm saying is, if you want wifi so you can take the laptop anywhere in the house, go for it. If you think you might be able to fix whatever your problem is with the Ethernet, my .02 is stick with the Ethernet.

Yes, Cymbaline rules live, Lame Bean. And yes, you've been nicer than usual. But so have I. 'Tis the season?

Just cause wireless is hip doesn't mean it doesn't suck. Wireless is nice if you're wanting to go about your house computing, or maybe need to take your laptop somewhere where your router can't go, but wifi is no where near as reliable as Ethernet, and in my experience, your wifi connection will not be as fast as your ethernet one, I don't know how much that matters to you. All I'm saying is, if you want wifi so you can take the laptop anywhere in the house, go for it. If you think you might be able to fix whatever your problem is with the Ethernet, my .02 is stick with the Ethernet.

Yeah, this has been exactly why I've stuck with ethernet all these years - it seems faster, more reliable, etc. I would like the mobility of wireless, but it isn't a massive factor for me. I'm thinking I'll see if I can get something that I can use wired at my desk, but wireless if I want to walk around the house or whatever.

Yeah, this has been exactly why I've stuck with ethernet all these years - it seems faster, more reliable, etc. I would like the mobility of wireless, but it isn't a massive factor for me. I'm thinking I'll see if I can get something that I can use wired at my desk, but wireless if I want to walk around the house or whatever.

To my knowledge, all wireless routers give you this option, so I guess it's actually not a bad idea to get wifi at all :doh:

Yes, Cymbaline rules live, Lame Bean. And yes, you've been nicer than usual. But so have I. 'Tis the season?

Nah. This girl's just mellowed me out. That's all.

NP: Colonel Forbin's Ascent

To my knowledge, all wireless routers give you this option, so I guess it's actually not a bad idea to get wifi at all :doh:

Heh. Well, I'll see what they have in the shop when I'm there tomorrow. Might be a good idea to get a new modem anyway since this one is not exactly young.

Nah. This girl's just mellowed me out. That's all.

I didn't know any girl would do that to you. You must be madly infatuated.

Oooh, Top Gear time.

hi daniel! this thread is constipated, it seems. i know i am busy giggling over the posts on a prison forum. i imagine the others are engrossed in more worthwhile pursuits.
:uhoh:

VDL? If that's for real, holy shit.

Goddammit! Why did I have to waste my time looking for a job when I coulda been watching Top Gear?

What were the challenges?

Basically, it was between the three presenters and the producers, about the qualities of Alfa Romeos. Firstly they had to see how their Alfas, bought on a 1,000 pound budget, performed on a track day at some racetrack - everybody else's cars were far better, so they did abysmally. And severely damaged their cars.

So then they had to go to some car show thingamajig where the presentation of their cars was marked. Clarkson had to wholly repaint his after a crash with May at the racetrack. Hammond's car pretty much stopped going and had to be towed there - initially by May, until Hammond rear-ended him so often that May just released the tow rope and drove off, leaving Clarkson's dying car to tow the dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom