Bang Sue, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't been on nationstates in over a week. Too much effort.

I'm kinda tired.

Should i:

A: Go lie down and read (damn you sparklevires!)
b: Watch harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay (damn you achmed thread!)
c: Watch gilmore girls (damn you season 1 dvd!)

a.

Jeeeen!

She'll have more interesting things to say than I will, Chass.

umm im eatin chips and drinkin a bourbon !

got a fekking speed camera on my first day in the work car
has not had a fine in 10 fucking years ! :doh::doh::doh:

other than that what interesting thisngs would you like me to say :evil:

hey ax, i never got to ask, did you get any decent pics from crowdies? my damm camera died at the work xmas party . it commited suicide after taking so many pics of my ugly work mates :lol:

hey ax, i never got to ask, did you get any decent pics from crowdies? my damm camera died at the work xmas party . it commited suicide after taking so many pics of my ugly work mates :lol:

:lol:

My photos are just craptastic blurs, really. You can sometimes identify the band members, but god, it's all junk, really. Stupid useless camera.

Ah, but is that because it's a cool, fast car?

yes it must be so !

ahh- taking a different way to work , different car , speed camera was a new car i have never seen used in a different spot to usual ! fuckers . :angry:

hopefully its no more than 6 demerit points and i think 300 bucks . i was a bit stressed as if i loose my liscence i wont be able to do this job !

My mother is asleep!

That's what she wants you to think.

yes it must be so !

ahh- taking a different way to work , different car , speed camera was a new car i have never seen used in a different spot to usual ! fuckers . :angry:

hopefully its no more than 6 demerit points and i think 300 bucks . i was a bit stressed as if i loose my liscence i wont be able to do this job !

Oh, lame. Good luck, hope it's not too bad.

I haven't been on Nationstates in over a week. Too much effort.

I'm kinda tired.

Should I:

A: Go lie down and read (damn you sparklevires!)
B: Watch Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (damn you Achmed thread!)
C: Watch Gilmore Girls (damn you season 1 DVD!)

C, then we can have a Gilmore Girls fest, I'll start mine at the same time as you. . . .we can laugh at Lorelei wearing denim short to Rory's first day at Chilton, smile knowingly at Luke, roll our eyes at Emily. Oh it'll be :hyper::hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom