bands/solo artists that you hate to admit you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:
most of the people i hear from have lost tons of respect for u2 since 2000. in fact, many of those people even bought atyclb, but hate it now. adult contemporary. does this sound like something ive said before? sorry, im not trying to start an arguement here.
I would agree with most of this
except for the "since 2000" part
it's not cool to like U2 ever since Red Rocks
I thought everybode knew that

there are a lot of sorry-ass-whiners who fail to believe that artistic and commercial achievements sometimes do go hand in hand

I think some Destiny's Child songs aren't that bad (if it weren't for the terrifying lyrics)

Edgeman said:
I have to admit that I am a Nickelback fan. I live in Alberta, so I started listening to them since the first song. So what if I like them......that's my choice!:madspit:

I like them too :shifty:
I also like Nelly's new song.. the one about taking off all your clothes :huh: not the greatest lyrics but it has a good beat

just cause your from canada does not give you any excuse to like such corporate sellout crap like nickelback.

I kind of like the new song by Pink, "Family Portrait." In fact, I kind of like a couple of hers songs. Does this mean I'm going to hell? :eeklaugh:

Shakira, but mostly her older stuff in Spanish. The Carpenters, Shania Twain, Faith Hill. :reject:

I like ABBA and the Bee Gees, but I'm not ashamed of that :dance:

I bought the first Creed CD coz I liked Higher... I haven't listened to it in ages. So there. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom