Bandana, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUESS WHAT!!?!?!?!?
MY CHECK CAME!!!!!!

Guesssssssssssssssss whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt thhhhhhhatttttttt mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

I'M SEEING THE KILLERS ON WEDNESDAY!

I would have been more excited for you in 2005, but hey.

Northwest_Airlines_Logo.png

norfwest airlines can bite my ass.

I don't know where Bandana, Kentucky is, but I bet they don't have electricity right now. Half my city still doesn't, but luckily ours was only off for 24 hours.

And my internet is finally back *tears of joy*

great for the 2nd night in a row it appears that one of my neighbors (upstairs? down) has a fondness for midnight laundry, and the machine is louuuud

I do midnight laundry sometimes, because it means I can get the laundry room all to myself. But our laundry room is situated in a spot where it doesn't disturb any of the apartments.
it's not that bad, i think if i were asleep it wouldn't wake me. and the washing machine and dryer in our apt are very loud so i can't really blame anyone.

Reggo, what's up? :wave:

Sorry for leaving last night, I didn't want to stay on my loud computer, so I shifted to my mum's laptop, but that shitty thing couldn't get online, so I thought, ah fuck it, they can take a guess.

Reggo, what's up? :wave:

Sorry for leaving last night, I didn't want to stay on my loud computer, so I shifted to my mum's laptop, but that shitty thing couldn't get online, so I thought, ah fuck it, they can take a guess.

It's fine, I'm just glad you liked it. I worked damn hard on that parody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom