Bandana, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'm off to take the Boy to school. When I come back, I'm cracking a guinness and giving all you drunk posters a run for your bottles.

I was eating crackers, the flavour was Italian roast tomato and balsamic, and I was dipping them in tzatziki. It was in this moment that I decided I had had enough to drink.

Plus I looked up the photos as I said I would and got lost in things from 2005. God, what happened.

I was eating crackers, the flavour was Italian roast tomato and balsamic, and I was dipping them in tzatziki. It was in this moment that I decided I had had enough to drink.

Plus I looked up the photos as I said I would and got lost in things from 2005. God, what happened.

Tzatziki, you say...:hmm: was there a freshly-mauled Mullen carcass nearby?

Yes, Bonnie, that is still my favourite thing ever.

Sounds great. :hmm: Let's see if we have crackers here.

Now I'm starting to feel like I should go to sleep, actually.

Sleep seems like it could be fun though.

Plus I'm posting too much.

I have a third of this thread's posts! Definitively too much. And now I'm sobering up.

:lol: Right.

funny-pictures-kangaroo-has-dust-bunnies-in-his-pouch.jpg

I can't believe it was that easy to con Reggo into a drink so early.

I might pour a glass of red wine before bed.

I didn't even try! I was just tipsily enthusiastic about inthistowntasticism.

Now I have a small glass of pinot noir before going to sleep.

I can't believe it was that easy to con Reggo into a drink so early.

I might pour a glass of red wine before bed.

It's inthistownday. Drinking is required. If I could work hammered, I would. Actually, that might make they day more enjoyable.

It's times like this that made me wish I had a pint of something.
Meh, I don't drink this early anyway. Besides, I was medicated last night, so I did my inthistowntastic duty. :D

Might get you through the drudgery Reggo, that's for sure.

Actually, I'm impressed you're allowed Intarwebz access, given how many other people have been barred from posting to here from work. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom