Ball's Pyramid Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, people don't get a grace period is the company being NICE. you get no late fees for however many days even though you're late. i am very rarely late, if i am it's because my payday fell after the bill was due (that's very rare as you get bills in enough advance to where if that happened, i could pay with the closest paycheck) and very occasionally i just forget. i put a bill to the side or it gets buried and i go :doh:

I know! Dish Network was due a week ago, and i forgot and went christmas shopping. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to pay it very late.

Yes, I think I've seen James May do that face before.

Also Ax, I got a hair cut, so I don't look as much like May now. It's a bit shorter than shoulder length now. No colour changing though. I have rad hair colour.

Well hurry up and grow it! My life is less complete now that I know you aren't as Captain Slow as before.

Adam, you know, I get that Edge started playing a good riff while you had a piss, but could you have waited 2 seconds more to turn on the camera AFTER you'd left the bathroom? And you didn't wash your hands, you sicko.

So Guys. On my last ever history exam ever

*a moment as I shed a tear*

Ok

Anyways, on my last exam in a history class ever. I wrote might what possibly be the most convoluted sentence in the history of time.

Who wants to see :wink:

dear coworker,

STOP SMACKING YOUR LIPS EVERY FIVE SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, khan

:smacks lips:

FIVE SECONDS LATER ...

:smacks lips:

Please!

(and good luck)

What resulted was a generation gap, I can only assume the likes of which, must have been similar, at least in part, to that which occured between Americans of a mature age during World War II and those of Vietnam.

I've left in all the bad grammar, commas and typos. Just...soak it in people. This is what happens when you take an exam on no sleep, and try to make a point you think will be quite excellent, especially if it's worded PERFECTLY.

To his credit, Lanois can keep time better than Lardarse. But they're still both assholes.

I should really stop watching the videos on U2.com...

ETA: Also, Lanois, wearing the same leather jacket everyday doesn't wake you look cool. It makes you look like you don't do laundry. But at least in this one, you're sitting down and Adam has class enough not to make us see you in cigarette trousers again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom