Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it hard to vote, when I know my favorite songs won't win :slant:

If UTEOTW had a chance, I'd be interested. I'd much prefer that win over the predictable Bad/WOWY/The Fly. If Interference didn't have such a bias against early 80s U2, I might consider supporting NYD, but forget it.

I don't see how so many people are voting for ASOH when AIWIY is still there! I mean, I'd be sweet with AIWIY but the long boring bit at the end ruins it for me. :shrug: It's good live, but on the album it's the height of meh.

AIWIY's a good song and all, but yeah, I wouldn't be sad if it went in the next few rounds. No way is it better than ASOH, OTH, Zooropa, UF, or the song I cannot believe INTERFERENCE of all forums has already eliminated, Gone.

As am I. Helps I recently bought new headphones with surprisingly decent bass.

Nice :up: I love my headphones; they're especially great for drowning out the annoying little shits who always seem to sit behind me on the bus home from uni and prattle on about how "fat" they are. :doh:

Of the songs left, I rank them:

TUF
ASOH
Bad
WOWY
Zooropa
Stay
NYD
OTH
AIWIY
The Fly
UTEOTW
Beautiful Day

Think I got them all.

Nice :up: I love my headphones; they're especially great for drowning out the annoying little shits who always seem to sit behind me on the bus home from uni and prattle on about how "fat" they are. :doh:

The one good thing about the trams I've had to catch home from uni this semester is that they've been peak hour ones - sure, they may be crowded, but it's businesspeople keeping to themselves. Catching trams just after school's got out blows so hard.

The one good thing about the trams I've had to catch home from uni this semester is that they've been peak hour ones - sure, they may be crowded, but it's businesspeople keeping to themselves. Catching trams just after school's got out blows so hard.

:crack: There's one particular bus I catch which gets all the Westlake Girl's High School slags on it - they come pouring on like...locusts or something. I've taken to catching the next bus just to avoid them!!

Of the songs left, I rank them:

TUF
ASOH
Bad
WOWY
Zooropa
Stay
NYD
OTH
AIWIY
The Fly
UTEOTW
Beautiful Day

Think I got them all.

For me:

1. One Tree Hill
2. ASOH
3. UF
4. Bad
5. New Year's Day
6. Zooropa
7. The Fly
8. WOWY
9. AIWIY
10. UTEOTW
11. Stay
12,000. Beautiful Day

UTEOTW would be above AIWIY if its mix weren't so shit.

:crack: There's one particular bus I catch which gets all the Westlake Girl's High School slags on it - they come pouring on like...locusts or something. I've taken to catching the next bus just to avoid them!!

This reminded me of something....ElMel...The elevator at the Jefferson Memorial? :lmao:

It was...it was PACKED FULL. I mean. I don't know how they all got in there. There were like 50 or 60 people. And it happened EVERY TIME WE GOT ON THE ELEVATOR. They would come swarming out, and it was like the clown car from hell.

:laugh: Oh man.

When I've had to catch trams around school time, I've sometimes intentionally stayed late in the library just to get a later tram. The schools on my line seem to have the worst bogan guys ever. The girls have almost never been a nuisance, but god, some of these guys are just like overgrown two year olds.

My (conformist) ranking:

1. The Fly
2. UTEOTW
3. New Year's Day
4. UF
5. One Tree Hill
6. ASOH
7. Bad
8. Zooropa
9. Stay
10. Beautiful Day
11. WOWY
12. AIWIY

Oh man, I could go on for DAYS about how annoying people can be on buses!! I particularly hate the oh-so-rebellious twats who bring their iPod speakers onto the bus and play their, um, "music" at full volume...NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO HEAR IT! It's utter ass! :crack:

Oh man, I could go on for DAYS about how annoying people can be on buses!! I particularly hate the oh-so-rebellious twats who bring their iPod speakers onto the bus and play their, um, "music" at full volume...NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO HEAR IT! It's utter ass! :crack:

I love people with shitty phones who blare shitty pop through their shitty phones' shitty speakers as if anybody cares.

I should just have some Electric Wizard, Jesu, Sunn O))) or Gorguts and a pair of speakers ready for these occasions just to drown them out in the most sonically punishing way I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom