Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers, i'll try.

it'll be weeeeird as if they break up

(480): just sold my soul for a pack of cigaroos. little do they know they got the short end of the deal. suckers.

No, I have been rather busy :down:

But I only have one more week of this semester!! Then, with 4 exams in there somewhere, I have an almost two month holiday! :hyper:

The ginger ale? Like, the ginger ale that is just ale? Or possibly the ginger ale that is actually lager?

The Ginger Ale that might have somethin' somethin' mixed in.

I've come to loathe hard liquor in my year since turning 21, but....once in a while.

Can I talk you into joining the Anti-Stay Co-operative?

Sorry, Ax. Stay is my third favorite U2 song, second favorite left. But I'll vote anything else to protect ASOH, which is in very respectable third place.

U-Wen, get my text earlier?

Sorry, Ax. Stay is my third favorite U2 song, second favorite left. But I'll vote anything else to protect ASOH, which is in very respectable third place.

Ah well.

I would like ASOH to make the top ten at least, but I think the group that's protected it thus far through the Magnificent and BD eliminations is now going to fall apart.

No, I have been rather busy :down:

But I only have one more week of this semester!! Then, with 4 exams in there somewhere, I have an almost two month holiday! :hyper:

i've only got two, and one of them is all multiple choice :hi5: :wink:

:yes:
But it doesn't sound that good if he's saying mean things to her.

one of them apparently was "you're dead to me," so yeah i guess it's not looking good.

How fucking much does Funeralopolis dominate.

Man, that's some down-tuned bassy insane shit.

I'm crankin' that shit right now. Fuckyeah.

i've only got two, and one of them is all multiple choice :hi5: :wink:

Lucky! My stats is multiple choice, and that's on the 12th of June, then the others aren't until the very end of June. The other three are a mixture of multi choice and short essays, but they reuse questions from past papers so it should be easy enough. I can't believe how fast this semester has gone!! :ohmy:

I don't see how so many people are voting for ASOH when AIWIY is still there! I mean, I'd be sweet with AIWIY but the long boring bit at the end ruins it for me. :shrug: It's good live, but on the album it's the height of meh.

Um, guys. We NEED to finish this thread. Like...now.

Let's get on this thing. I haven't properly whored it up for ages. Hell, 100,001-110,000 may just be my slowest 10,000 in over a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom