Balls, Kinston, North Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! We bacame "official" on Wednesday. Though he hasn't yet passed the final test. He hasn't...watched me eat pasta. If he can sit through that, he's worth keeping!
That IS a man worth keeping.

I mean, Travis DID take me to Olive Garden :lol:

Mmm, I haven't listened to the others yet.

Let's see, I got: Blackwater Park, Damnation, Deliverence, Orchid, Still Life, Morningrise, My Arms Your Hearse and Ghost Reveries. Gosh, is that all of them? :ohmy:

You've already got Watershed? Then yeah, I think that's it. Still Life is probably Opeth's best, but Orchid is the one I return to the most.

i've never been disappointed with Sonic Mozz sticks. The best are from......fuck, I fogot where lol. most sit down restaurants know what they're doing.
Sit down restaurants do them well because they actually take the time to cook them properly (which from experience, does take time.) A fast food place isn't going to be able to do the job right.

I can usually be convinced to go anywhere if assured the food is worth it, but this sounds like a fucking hard sell.
It's actually not so bad if you ask to be seated in the back room. That's the "game room" where families with kids usually get seated. It's calmer back there.

Man, everybody's falling in love this year, it seems.

Everybody not named Axver.

It's actually not so bad if you ask to be seated in the back room. That's the "game room" where families with kids usually get seated. It's calmer back there.

I tend to interpret "Families with kids" as "stay the fuck away from those godawful noisemakers".

Did you get the current special, lasagna rollitini? It's deliciooooous :drool:

Speaking of Italian, I'm looking into recipes for four-cheese calzones, since nobody carries frozen ones anymore. I saw one recipe that contained cheddar, wtf. There ain't no cheddar in Italy!

No no, I always get Chicken Alfredo

Speaking of Italian, I'm looking into recipes for four-cheese calzones, since nobody carries frozen ones anymore. I saw one recipe that contained cheddar, wtf. There ain't no cheddar in Italy!

I suspect most stuff in Anglophone "Italian" cuisine wasn't traditionally in Italy.

In good news, I've just worked out how I can pick Ax up from his house on the way up to Hanging Rock without having to pay any toll fees! :up:

In good news, I've just worked out how I can pick Ax up from his house on the way up to Hanging Rock without having to pay any toll fees! :up:

Ah, good stuff. Hope it doesn't require being caught in traffic for ten years! Though it is a Saturday at least.

:lol: That's not a bad idea. Or maybe I should stay single and be one of them 144,000 what get TAKEN UP..!

Then you can be betrothed to Jeebus!

... yeah, definitely go find that good sinful atheist girl.

No no, I always get Chicken Alfredo
My homemade chicken alfredo is better than theirs :D

Your problem is that you're not in Melbourne!

Oh, and should I ask - what happened?
When has distance ever stopped Superthread romance?!

Okay, so things are fine with me and the boyfriend, it wasn't he who jilted me. You may remember that I was looking into having a girl-friend, a female friend-with-benefits. I met a girl, Marcia, and things were cool. We got together, went out, had some kissing, and really liked eachother. She lived over an hour ago and was finished a busy semester in grad school, so we didn't see each other again for a few weeks, though we talked regularly and still got along/liked each other... then she said she was getting back with her ex girlfriend instead. I was hurt, but it was understandable, she wanted something else. I thought we'd still be friends, but after a little while, she basically stopped talking to me, and when I finally messaged her to see how she was, she gave me the cold shoulder, short direct answers, and acted like she didn't want to talk to me. So yeah, that sucks.

When has distance ever stopped Superthread romance?!

Okay, so things are fine with me and the boyfriend, it wasn't he who jilted me. You may remember that I was looking into having a girl-friend, a female friend-with-benefits. I met a girl, Marcia, and things were cool. We got together, went out, had some kissing, and really liked eachother. She lived over an hour ago and was finished a busy semester in grad school, so we didn't see each other again for a few weeks, though we talked regularly and still got along/liked each other... then she said she was getting back with her ex girlfriend instead. I was hurt, but it was understandable, she wanted something else. I thought we'd still be friends, but after a little while, she basically stopped talking to me, and when I finally messaged her to see how she was, she gave me the cold shoulder, short direct answers, and acted like she didn't want to talk to me. So yeah, that sucks.

Heh. I think I've had more personal experience with long distance relationships than I ever really wanted.

Ahh, right. That's pretty shit, yeah. :hug:

Did you get the current special, lasagna rollitini? It's deliciooooous :drool:

You should see the three cheese pizza at Australia Pizza House (a takeaway chain) here - I think it's cheddar, parmesan and, like, tasty cheese. No Mozzarella, no bocconcini, no pecorino, no gorgonzola. What's the goddamn point?! And as much as I love parmesan (which is so broad anyway, so they probably just use some dregs version), everyone knows it's better on pasta.

Oh, and it's disgusting, too. Like anything at APH. I don't think Oc Health and Safety exists at that place.

ASOH and Zooropa look like they've survived to fight another round of Survivor. :up:

OH MY GOD, THIS ALL REMINDS ME!

Chass, at least, have you seen the ad for the new Pasta bowls at Pizza Hut??!?!!?!? :faint: from the :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom