Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:
When we get them, often times, my dad will only get a half of on and I always get a foot long. I am usually the first one done eating, albeit, looking like a pig. And earning some rather strange looks from people still holding a piece of their half subs.

Hah. For debating, I remember we'd get to the venue, get our topic, head into the room, and start eating while discussing the topic. Now, I was usually the one blathering on the most and writing shit on the board. And my team were usually just stunned to observe that somehow, in the few moments when I shut up, I'd managed to quietly put away an entire foot long while they still had about half their six inch dinner left. :lol:

Alright so here's what it told me when I was done with the purity test:

You answered "yes" to 48 of 100 questions, making you 52.0% sexually pure (48.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 52.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.3%.
The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994.

(The last like 15 questions on there are particularly nasty...I wonder if anyone on this site answered yes to those. :hmm:)

Hah. For debating, I remember we'd get to the venue, get our topic, head into the room, and start eating while discussing the topic. Now, I was usually the one blathering on the most and writing shit on the board. And my team were usually just stunned to observe that somehow, in the few moments when I shut up, I'd managed to quietly put away an entire foot long while they still had about half their six inch dinner left. :lol:

:lol: I can see how that would surprise people!
I usually run at the mouth entirely too much, period. So it's a wonder how I ever manage to eat despite never shutting up.

:lol: I can see how that would surprise people!
I usually run at the mouth entirely too much, period. So it's a wonder how I ever manage to eat despite never shutting up.

I'm a fairly quick (but usually clean!) eater ... but yeah, I'll just talk and talk and that's the only thing that will ever slow me down.

ow ow ow ow ow

Bad idea.

Took the band-aid off my finger. How can something so little HURT SO FREAKIN MUCH?!!!

Ouchies.

Alright so here's what it told me when I was done with the purity test:

You answered "yes" to 48 of 100 questions, making you 52.0% sexually pure (48.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 52.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.3%.
The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994.

(The last like 15 questions on there are particularly nasty...I wonder if anyone on this site answered yes to those. :hmm:)

And that puts you level with New South Wales on the masterlist:

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl: 71%
Serena Vox: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
Galeongirl: 65%
dianepm: 63%
bono_man2002, RegularBonoFan, Thora: 62%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, Lila64, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
GirlsAloudFan, No Spoken Words: 52%
DreamOutLoud13, liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!: 48%
Eazy-V: 43%
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson, the tourist: 33%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 23%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%
hardyharhar: 14%

Ax - I mentioned somewhere that I retook the test when I had some free time. I need to adjust downwards to 48%. And no, nothing recently would have changed that. No, really. REALLY!

OK, time for a computer break. Chow! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom