BAH................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
So im gonna vent my anger HERE:

I freakin revised my little ass off for my spanish oral today.....well kinda....you know....crammed all the info in the day or two before but i learnt it!!!

ANYWAY

I do my exam today im just dishing out that info and im tinking woooohoooo this is goin great yeeeehaw and the convo had to be 10 minutes long.....and when im about 7 mins into it this freakin housekeeper comes in....yes she pranced in to the room im doing my exam in.....waltzes in....and my teacher started waving at her to leave..i kinda got confused...then the woman comes over and starts rattling with cups and plates totally making me skip about 2 mins worth of work and my conversation ended up about 9 mins long

Then my teacher said ooooh that woman shouldnt have been in here that was excellent i want to give u an A+....but she isnt marking it.....and she said im not marking it they might give u a low A for that!!!

A freakin low A!!!!

That is soooooooooo not right!!!!

I want a freakin A+....cus i have 3 more Spanish exams in a little over a week and they are waaay harder so if i dont get nearly full marks in this bit ill only get like a B in the final exam.....i want an A cus i need good grades to go to uni.....

and im really strugglin this year its terrible!!

I HATE exams!!!!

Oh on a happier note....i finished school today

*jigs*

I only have to go in 3 more days and they are for exams

*jigs*

biggrin.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

Well thank god I havent got any exams but my interview for my new course is june 11th This course (If I get on it) will take me to Canada for a couple of months

Good luck with the rest of your exams

Pete

I hate when that type of BS happens. I think you need to call the cops, cuz you just got robbed.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

i think ill still get the marks i deserve *coughiwantfullmarkscough*....my teacher said its not ur fault soo dont worry about it ok?

And NOW i am worrying but i tink if they did put my marks down she would say sumthing about it and i dont know until freakin august and the board we r doing it on is already really popular for marking tests badly and then they re-mark them putting ppl thru more stress *pah*

I told you just to call me Pete or Shotgun
smile.gif

I love the boards thanx for giving me the url

I just put a song on to my music section alough dreamweaver was messing me around as usuall it looked ok when I put it up alough

You rem the addy and I think I fixed the commets box alough it hasn't been tested yet

Never did a/s Done NVQ and GNVQ more hands on so it is

Your Welcome

Nope wasn't listening to that
biggrin.gif

Do you like my fan's song then

Well then i'll have to watch out for her lol

[This message has been edited by U2_IRELAND (edited 05-17-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom