Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, guys, did you hear U2 are pure little boys who don't even know what sex is? Songs like Mysterious Ways, HMTMKMKM, Desire, and IYWTVD reference nothing sexual whatsoever.

Also, U2 don't do drugs, and never ever drink alcohol. Adam missed that Sydney gig because he was sick. THAT'S WHAT BONO SAID ON STAGE AND BONO HAS NEVER LIED IN HIS LIFE!!!! HE'S LIKE JESUS BUT IRISH!!!!!

Be loud and proud Axver, use that 20 font!!!!!

No, nobody really needs to know that personal detail about me.

I wonder if U2Kitten actually ever got any in her life.

(I'm sort of looking back on her as if she's deceased).

Nobody really needs to know that personal detail about U2Kitten either! (Though nobody who ever got any would have written that post, so.)

Oh, guys, did you hear U2 are pure little boys who don't even know what sex is? Songs like Mysterious Ways, HMTMKMKM, Desire, and IYWTVD reference nothing sexual whatsoever.

Also, U2 don't do drugs, and never ever drink alcohol. Adam missed that Sydney gig because he was sick. THAT'S WHAT BONO SAID ON STAGE AND BONO HAS NEVER LIED IN HIS LIFE!!!! HE'S LIKE JESUS BUT IRISH!!!!!

The band member's children? Divine intervention!

Well, it's sort of more I imagine that after she was banned for the 106th time, she was all like humff!, walked out of her house, and was hit by a passing freight train.

The poor freight train!

The band member's children? Divine intervention!
Oh my god. That reminds me of something I read once on Echo's site. Apparently she and her friend/partner in U2 crime were discussing some fanfic she was writing. The friend questioned how Edge could be a virgin in the story, even though he had kids. The logical answer was that it took place in the early 80s, but the humourous answer was just that he had really good aim.

It must've been a frightening experience.

icon_downsrim.gif

I like that according to the first page of the Sexual References thread, a sexual interpretation of HMTMKMKM is "ridiculous".

I think somebody just overlooked the title.

Oh my god. That reminds me of something I read once on Echo's site. Apparently she and her friend/partner in U2 crime were discussing some fanfic she was writing. The friend questioned how Edge could be a virgin in the story, even though he had kids. The logical answer was that it took place in the early 80s, but the humourous answer was just that he had really good aim.

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom