Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people who've joined this year are complete arses, though. Which is kind of unfortunate.

I suppose it's inevitable that a new album will attract the over-eager n00bs and hyper-depreciating borderline trolls.

Once the album's been out for a bit and the tour's underway, hopefully the forum will have acquired a wee bit of sanity but will still have some activity.

:hmm: Can I swap it for a baseball bat? I'd like to try some homeruns with Newbie brains. They must be the size of a baseball anyway.

Cricket bat will cause more damage and hit just as far.

Cricket bat will cause more damage and hit just as far.

Hm, I oughta try that then. :hmm: I guess I might aim for the balls then instead of the head. Should cause more brain damage.

Isn't it interesting how all these idiots are boys? As in, most haven't even hit puberty yet.

I thought it was a fairly mediocre thread. As if anybody actually in that situation would do anything other than F anyway.

See, that's the thing - some people would actually do other things.

They say they would. When put in the situation? Of course they're going to play it. Then share it with their closest U2 fan friends. Then some other people who they know would really want to hear it. Then whack it on WTAHAN. You see how it snowballs.

I wouldn't pick F. Not a chance in hell I'd share it with those idiots.

My logic is that I'd leak it to shut them up. At least then they'd be posting about the actual songs rather than proclaiming Moment Of Surrender U2's best song ever on the basis of some beach clip nobody can actually hear.

My logic is that I'd leak it to shut them up. At least then they'd be posting about the actual songs rather than proclaiming Moment Of Surrender U2's best song ever on the basis of some beach clip nobody can actually hear.
Well, if you leak it they can whine about the new tracks. All in all you can never win.
I just refuse to give them the satisfaction of having the new stuff before it's due.

I recognise your avi. I know who you are. You aren't messing with my mind!

:up: Don't think I'd willingly share such bounty with the general IF community :wink:

:wink: Ok, that's good then. Because otherwise I'd have to fly over and punish you for bashing Yoshi.

Well, perhaps if they'd pay me enough I'd leak one song or so... or fuck it up electronically so it's totally unrecognizable and then leak it. Something to mess with their minds.

I wouldn't pick F. Not a chance in hell I'd share it with those idiots.

If anything, I'd listen to it, make a copy, return it, write an extensive review then continually taunt EYKIW and WTAHAN and lord it over them until it comes out, reminding them how inferior their speculation is and just how wrong and worthless they are for spending so much time debating such useless things in an internet forum.

See, Ax - I wouldn't do that. I would maybe listen to the album once, although I don't really care either way, but would I would do is get down to the real business - with that disc, I would threaten to leak and distribute it until I can return it to the band. The condition is that I can do a gruelling interview with them about the TV Gaga performance.

See, you'd approve.

If I shared it with my closest friends, I'd swear them to secrecy, because I know first hand that bitches can be horribly demanding for downloads. I remember the HQclip my friend got last May, and how I announced it before I actually had it, so then I had to deal with a week of people begging for it and a few people accusing me of lying about it altogether :|

If anything, I'd listen to it, make a copy, return it, write an extensive review then continually taunt EYKIW and WTAHAN and lord it over them until it comes out, reminding them how inferior their speculation is and just how wrong and worthless they are for spending so much time debating such useless things in an internet forum.
:lol: That's great!

:hmm: Slow it down and play the riffs in reverse or something.

omg, or I could play the songs by myself on guitar and bass and record that! :lmao: Make a super fail U2 album and leak it!

See, Ax - I wouldn't do that. I would maybe listen to the album once, although I don't really care either way, but would I would do is get down to the real business - with that disc, I would threaten to leak and distribute it until I can return it to the band. The condition is that I can do a gruelling interview with them about the TV Gaga performance.

See, you'd approve.

I love the way you think.

I love the way you think.

indeedhq7.gif

Indeed.

omg, or I could play the songs by myself on guitar and bass and record that! :lmao: Make a super fail U2 album and leak it!
Get a U2 cover band to record some shit really badly....

Man that Scandalcrow is quite something. Get the feeling a certain Irish band rejected his resume? I give him a week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom