Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Train-tunnel-large.jpg

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Well, it's just there's a perfectly good PGP if people want to be 15 year old salivating fangirls, you know?
The difference is, over here we do it mostly in jest (and to drive people crazy a little bit.) Are we not allowed to have a little fun, even if it does include a few U2 pictures?
I think his taste runs more to this...
:tsk:

Oh well, the sexy lady turned me on anyway :shrug:

A/V Club made an article about Achewood returning, and there's all these other comics being recommended by readers of Achewood.

They fucking SUCK. Oh my god. That's what makes Achewood so great - since the PBF stopped being updated, it really has been the only good internet comic. The best strips don't deserve to come under the title "web comic". The standards in it are so low. The others are either about video games, or are bad for other reasons. (Or about Robert Smith, but they're great in other ways).

A/V Club made an article about Achewood returning, and there's all these other comics being recommended by readers of Achewood.

They fucking SUCK. Oh my god. That's what makes Achewood so great - since the PBF stopped being updated, it really has been the only good internet comic. The best strips don't deserve to come under the title "web comic". The standards in it are so low. The others are either about video games, or are bad for other reasons. (Or about Robert Smith, but they're great in other ways).

What's this? Robert Smith based comics?

Ashley, how many vats of wine shall we drink to celebrate Lol's birthday?

Oh wow, Pictures of You has a layout substantially better than any U2 image site I've been to. Pictures actually organised by years and even single dates, rather than broadly stroked eras with frequent mistakes? :fuckyeah:

Yeah, I could see that. I just... I looked at it first and saw the tiger lying curled on its side. I looked again and saw a weird image of a tiger shooting it's paw out to loom large in the foreground :coocoo:

Yeah, actually the first time I saw the painting, I thought it was of the tiger looming forward like that. In that respect, I guess it could be an illusion if Marc was leaving that open (since I like both interpretations), but the surroundings suggest tranquillity.

Oh wow, Pictures of You has a layout substantially better than any U2 image site I've been to. Pictures actually organised by years and even single dates, rather than broadly stroked eras with frequent mistakes? :fuckyeah:

You're telling me Self-Aid, Red Rocks, and the Beautiful Day video aren't from the same era? :depressed:

You're telling me Self-Aid, Red Rocks, and the Beautiful Day video aren't from the same era? :depressed:

See, Self-Aid and Red Rocks probably would be lumped into the same era on a site like that, just because the webmasters typically are 14 year olds who don't even know what Self-Aid (or probably Red Rocks!) was.

See, Self-Aid and Red Rocks probably would be lumped into the same era on a site like that, just because the webmasters typically are 14 year olds who don't even know what Self-Aid (or probably Red Rocks!) was.

lawl sefl aid was that life aids sekwel in 2005??????

I'm pretty sure this site is offic, somehow, but, I haven't spent the time reading it.

ETA: Not official so much as I mean this chick has been collecting stuff FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom