Bad Axe, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA! Yes. But there is beink new one :p

uuakN5Zb2.gif

Wow, Bonnie, you're actually drinking an Aussie beer rather than one from Belgium, Liechtenstein, Bhutan, or Inaccessible Island?

What designs are you thinking of, out of curiosity? :hmm:

They're U2 related :shh:

As a matter of fact, 'tis. From Victoria's Grand Ridge Brewery.

Not heard of that,i only heard of Castlemaine XXXX & Fosters :lmao:

Apparently there is an Everard brewery in Endland so must try and sample some of their drink

I want a tattoo but I could never figure out what I wanted. If Chass were here, she'd insist that I should get a tattoo of Moydrum Castle with a thought bubble over his head, inside the thought bubble is Fat vegas Elvis wrapped in an American Flag and the entire thing is on fire.

That's a pretty Unforgettable Fire :rimshot:

I want a tattoo but I could never figure out what I wanted. If Chass were here, she'd insist that I should get a tattoo of Moydrum Castle with a thought bubble over his head, inside the thought bubble is Fat vegas Elvis wrapped in an American Flag and the entire thing is on fire.

That's a pretty Unforgettable Fire :rimshot:

I waited 15 years until i got my first. i have 4 but want another 4 :uhoh:

Hello, all you lot, and welcome to...

Bonnie's Badass Beer Escapades!

Tonight, I'll be enjoying the Yarra Valley Gold Ale from Grand Ridge Brewery. Sounds good enough, but is it enough good?

This beer is apparently really yeasty, so I'll tip it over, like so, and tap the arse of it a bit. I think this is what you do with babies?

Now to use my golden bottle opener shaped like an Inca emperor!

tik

Hm, no psssssshing? Nothing remotely conveying excitement? This beer is already modest. Phwhoa, that's a helluva smell. It actually smells like a clean bathroom. So far, so good. Now for the first sip:

Whoa, this foolish mother is bitter. I was expecting it, because it says so on the label, but she bites with the best of them. I imagine Liam got pretty hot with that last bit. Taste is still lingering, just. It moves away pretty quickly - travels well, I think that's something people say about drinks?

Second sip. Stinging flavour, slight fruity taste. I haven't poured it into a glass, I haven't done the dishes in a while so I would have to find something in the cupboard, probably a sherry glass with "West Lakes Golf Club 1978 member" printed on the side. Hardly ideal for a fine beer like this.

Anyway, I rate it 6 out of 10 felixes. It does what it says, just not my particular thing.

They're U2 related :shh:

Not heard of that,i only heard of Castlemaine XXXX & Fosters :lmao:

Sure, that's okay. I can draw a snake wearing a top hat slithering through Bono's skull with a rebel flag in the background.

You know, people don't actually drink Foster's here. :shh: Cooper's, James Boags, Toohey's and Matilda Bay are more reputable here (I only mentioned popular breweries that make kind of good beers. In which case I should probably scratch Toohey's).

Hello, all you lot, and welcome to...

Bonnie's Badass Beer Escapades!

Tonight, I'll be enjoying the Yarra Valley Gold Ale from Grand Ridge Brewery. Sounds good enough, but is it enough good?

This beer is apparently really yeasty, so I'll tip it over, like so, and tap the arse of it a bit. I think this is what you do with babies?

Now to use my golden bottle opener shaped like an Inca emperor!

tik

Hm, no psssssshing? Nothing remotely conveying excitement? This beer is already modest. Phwhoa, that's a helluva smell. It actually smells like a clean bathroom. So far, so good. Now for the first sip:

Whoa, this foolish mother is bitter. I was expecting it, because it says so on the label, but she bites with the best of them. I imagine Liam got pretty hot with that last bit. Taste is still lingering, just. It moves away pretty quickly - travels well, I think that's something people say about drinks?

Second sip. Stinging flavour, slight fruity taste. I haven't poured it into a glass, I haven't done the dishes in a while so I would have to find something in the cupboard, probably a sherry glass with "West Lakes Golf Club 1978 member" printed on the side. Hardly ideal for a fine beer like this.

Anyway, I rate it 6 out of 10 felixes. It does what it says, just not my particular thing.

What? :angry:

I do dig it when my woman bites me, though.

UGH

The Wall is not on my computer :sad:

It's in a box right behind me...and I just don't even feel like getting it. I've got a couple songs from the album on my comp, I will JUST listen to those thin :grumpy:

Sure, that's okay. I can draw a snake wearing a top hat slithering through Bono's skull with a rebel flag in the background.

Not quite what i had in mind but sounds cool :lol:

You know, people don't actually drink Foster's here. :shh:

NOOOOOOOOOOO :scream:

Don't ruin the photo of Aussie life i have in my head :angry:

Hey Daniel. I'm trying to figure out how the fuck I'm meant to get those Crowdies tickets. Ugh, if I hadn't been sick earlier in semester, I could safely just skip my tutes, but nooo.

Guys a serious question...I need to know

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom