Bad Axe, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She turned me down multiple times as more than friends. But still wanted to hang out. And really liked that I called her babydoll. Then again, I've called lots of girls babydoll in my day, so it's not like I did anything different. Anyway, one of the times we were hanging out, she said, "Hey, I've been thinking... y'know how I said I wanted to just be friends? Not anymore." And that's been almost 4 years.

:cute:

I was married really quickly :lol:

He had to fight another man for me :lmao:

Now THAT is a good band name.

The music was shit, though. I should upload it. We only recorded 5 songs: Catherine (Oasis/Beatles wannabe), Delirium (embarassing), Forget The Moon and Stars (decent by too long), Where Have You Gone, Sleeping Beauty? (Harvey Danger wannabe), and a second version of Forget The Moon and Stars.

Hey, Liam, on a scale of Now to Right Fucking Now, when should Andrew get around to listening to The Cure's Faith album?

I lick a man who can pluck with his fingers :drool:

My advanced grammar teacher in high school (in response to me carrying my guitar around all day every day for guitar class) once mused "Chicks dig guitar players... it's all about the dextrous fingers... they want the guitarist to make them squeal like a guitar solo...."

Right Fucking Now Before I Steal His Girlfriend And Make Hot Sweaty Love To Her To Make Sure She Never Goes Back To Him.

:lmao:

So how badly are you going to bash me for my opinion that after The Cure Is Dead, The Cure should've stayed dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom