Bacon, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, we just have to do some recording for one of our assignments. plus i probably could try to find the time to visit the consulate to find out some info.

i'm also going to go in early tuesday or wednesday to edit.

Oh right. At least if you're going in you might actually get some work done. I've been sitting around the house getting distracted - I've managed to completely change my room these holidays, but I haven't made a start on the 25%-worth Anthro essay :lol:

Oh right. At least if you're going in you might actually get some work done. I've been sitting around the house getting distracted - I've managed to completely change my room these holidays, but I haven't made a start on the 25%-worth Anthro essay :lol:

i, uh, i actually only just started on what i need for this recording. so, yeah.

Yay! So that would be just over half my total posts, which means I drop an ST purity point :up:

I'll have to find the last time I posted the masterlist, since it's not saved on the Mac. Bah.

G'night! :wave:

Bye Chass. :wave:

OK, just added in the last thread and you're on 3,057, equal with Anna in 27th place.

and, hang on... 27th? are there even that many superthreaders? i know, i know, obviously there are, but.... who? and where are they now? like harold holt. where are they now...
:sad:

and, hang on... 27th? are there even that many superthreaders? i know, i know, obviously there are, but.... who? and where are they now? like harold holt. where are they now...
:sad:

37 people have passed 1,000 Superthread posts! 10 have passed 10,000, with two more about to do it in the coming week or so. 27 of those on 1,000+ have posted in the last five threads, and a couple more of them still show but just haven't been around lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom