Bacon, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8-TRACK CASSETTE:

USA Pressing, 5154515 Label: Island / Columbia House Records UPC: None Package: Cardboard Sleeve

Catalog Information: USA, Island / Columbia House, 5154515
Track Listing: As listed above. Further Information: Only released through Columbia House Record Club in the USA. Most manufacturers had stopped producing 8-tracks, but Columbia still had an 8-Track club, and had an agreement with the various labels to continue production in small quantities. Other Images:

Bonnie...hand me a hat.

8-TRACK CASSETTE:

USA Pressing, 5154515 Label: Island / Columbia House Records UPC: None Package: Cardboard Sleeve

Catalog Information: USA, Island / Columbia House, 5154515
Track Listing: As listed above. Further Information: Only released through Columbia House Record Club in the USA. Most manufacturers had stopped producing 8-tracks, but Columbia still had an 8-Track club, and had an agreement with the various labels to continue production in small quantities. Other Images:

Bonnie...hand me a hat.

You got it, toots.

tophat.jpg

Hey, I just found a picture I drew last year which I had intended as using as a sig once I got my membership. Maybe I can do a thing and get its prayers answered.

That's a pretty great Sig, Bonnie.

I'm laughing because it reminds me that Irishteen lost a bet with me last night. His new sig avi combo amuses me.

Bwahaha, I just saw it. What's the story behind that?!

He lost a game of monopoly last night :lol:. He got booted from the table for a second and the computer sold all his property, so we were betting on whether or not he could last the 6 rounds that were left on the game.

He did not.

Wow, there are a lot of Superthread classics in this folder.

Proposed t-shirt ideas!

stshirt.jpg

Ashley's a little green imp! (sorry, bono's not okay)

37996188.jpg

What in the name of sweet fuck is going on here? I was thinking about it recently since I started rereading a bunch of Akira Toriyama stuff over the weekend.

ohlook.png

What in the name of sweet fuck is going on here? I was thinking about it recently since I started rereading a bunch of Akira Toriyama stuff over the weekend.

ohlook.png

OH MY GOD, THIS.

WHERE IS THE INTHISTOWNTASTIC RPG.

Where is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom