Bacon, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, Prince is a manlier man than most! You should see the size of his guitar! :ohmy:

prince_beanstockd.jpg

I think it's just a trick of the light, personally. :shrug:

Prince has reminded me to eat Greek food. See you all later.

Also Traviud, thank you for giving the world your DI6. Not the music, so much, but everything else about it. Thank you.

x2.

So much respect.

Thanks, guys. I'm not sure anyone in the history of this tournament can or would ever put that much effort into a single list. I certainly don't intend to do something like this ever again. And even with my greatest effort, there are still plenty of mistakes; of particular note is that the actual title of track 4 differs from the file name, which I'm not particularly upset about, because that track in particular is about as far from professionally recorded as anyone could manage. If anything, I feel it adds something to it. And it was properly tagged, so it's no big deal.

Man, a great percentage of YouTube clips involve bored people putting random shit in the microwave.

...in other news, eww I think one of my Sims peed in the shower. I noticed his bladder meter going up a little while he was in there :eyebrow:

Oh, while I think of it: Ax, do you know how many of my total posts are Superthread posts? :hmm:

2,985 at the end of Wake Island. You would've passed 3,000 in the last thread, but I haven't added it in yet. Will do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom