Back to Save the Universe.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyGirl

The Fly
3344476723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E946%3E242%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323998%3B37%3B3nu0mrj

I really have to stop finding odd Radiohead-related pictures on the internet. Really.

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

are you sicy?

and if not why arent you?

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
She is not me.

She is an imposter.

She stole my name.

Fries.

...I'm a Sicy-wannabe. Only admiration. I'd gladly change my name if I could. Even though I had the screen name 'flygirl' first. March. I apologize for stealing your name, when at the time, your name didn't exist.
biggrin.gif

I'm not her. Am I bad?

Sorry. I feel terrible now for being a imposter.. I'm going to go crawl into a hole and cry.

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

note: Sicy is nice.

Glad that's settled. At a few other forums I've visited, they've had the option to change their name. It obviously isn't possible here. Is the new forum going to have this option (even though things aren't settled with that forum)? It would cause some confusion, but be helpful in cases like mine. This similar-name thing has only caused trouble....

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Originally posted by Sicy:
* smooches fly girl *

Tis alllllllll good. ;)

wanna do that again? i didnt catch it, could you this time do it slower? :D

flygirl you still havent answered me as to why you arent sicy. dont think ill let this rest.

------------------

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
flygirl you still havent answered me as to why you arent sicy.

I'm not Sicy cause... I'm not Italian. I'm not a mod. I don't happen to have numerous SNs on Interference.com. I don't have more than 150 posts. I don't have a special status. I'm not in my twenties. I don't have an awesome car. If I knew more about Sicy, I'd probably be able to come up with more reasons why I'm not her. My screen name does not begin with an S. Is that enough?

I'm not mean, I didn't mean to cause any harm, honest, Mr. Deathbear, sir!!!

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

note: FlyGirl is a good asskisser

True though your screen name did exist before mine though I dont think you started posting until recently. I must be the imposter then!
redface.gif

Actually I still dont think you will be able to change your screen name with the new interference. You will just need to re-register. But you wont care about that once you see all the other options you have.
biggrin.gif

* getting excited

Originally posted by FlyGirl:
I'm not Sicy cause... I'm not Italian. I'm not a mod. I don't happen to have numerous SNs on Interference.com. I don't have more than 150 posts. I don't have a special status. I'm not in my twenties. I don't have an awesome car. If I knew more about Sicy, I'd probably be able to come up with more reasons why I'm not her. My screen name does not begin with an S. Is that enough?

I'm not mean, I didn't mean to cause any harm, honest, Mr. Deathbear, sir!!!

just answer my damn question already.

------------------

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
are you sicy?

and if not why arent you?

Alright... I thought I answered your question. Perhaps I'm misinterpreting it. And I'm a happy asskisser, by the way.

1. I am not Sicy, nor do I intend to be.
2. I just made a large post on reasons why I am not Sicy. I am not Sicy, simply because we are two different people in the world.

...Or are you just trying to drive me insane?
biggrin.gif

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Back
Top Bottom