Baby please come home... and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah, i went to church with my mom tonight. the guys sermon was also good :up: it's weird i've gone to church my whole life until the last 3 months..mainly cause i can't stand how political the churches i've been to were. but this church seemed far better to me :up:

and they had no incense,:wink:

it was just clear this guy was very tolerant and level headed...he was funny too. and he specifically said to get over the supposed war on christmas. that there are too many real wars in the world with creating other ones on top of it. :wink:

yeah we only go once a year cos my mom's christian and enjoys it, but its a cool one. its like a huge cathedral with the arched ceiling and stained glass and stuff....

umm, presents (even though im getting nothing else)...watching tv. grandparents are also coming for xmas dinner, we definitely cant fit this many people in our tiny kitchen...so i will end up by the tv with my cousin and brother...meaning i wont have to hear more of my grandpa's "war" stories (he was on the french riveria the whole f'in time, no battles for him!)...but it will probably be even more boring cos my cousin has zero sense of common courtesy and listens to her ipod/talks on aim constantly...

yeah thats pretty much it, what about you?

^i'm helping fix dinner in the morning, then we will eat dinner while my grandfather (who lives with us) goes on about the church service he went to in the morning & the one he's going to in the evening...(you get the idea :wink: ) the we'll open the few gifts we're giving each other & that's it.

i'll be on here some:wink:

yeah i am hoping to escape to the blue crack as much as possible :crack:

having company, esp a cousin my age, i would never consider spending tons of time on the internet (well maybe a little :wink: )...but if she wants to listen to fall out boy all day, who am i to stop her?

haha

:ohmy: that sounds really good :drool:

alright well im starting to yawn, and we all know i have a deformed/broken jaw, so i'm going to go to bed. and how am i going to do that? i dont know. the dog may have to move :tsk:

well hope you have a great christmas (although who am i kidding im sure we'll both be on again at some point tomorrow :wink: )

night :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom