Baby please come home... and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say... as much as I love Popmart, the Vertigo tour had it's own charm! Maybe it's because Vertigo is the first time I saw them live. Or maybe its because I just got the dvd. But right now I like the Vertigo tour as much as Popmart or Zoo TV!

the rockin edge said:

i snippeted "in the garden" too VG :sexywink:

:love: i love that song.....a lot.

<considering whether to start a thread on how u2's next album should be irishy/celtic music. i mean, it would be like the return to roots album part 2, except that this time it would be the roots of their actual native country *cough*...i mean we all know we need more songs like "tomorrow" and i swear i read somewhere that edge took bagpipe lessons.

except i have this feeling the thread would not be taken seriously :scratch:

:wink:

VertigoGal said:
what, is it like blasphemy to like the vertigo tour as much as the 90s ones? :lol:

yes it is! :lmao:

tre, you edited the post you quoted! :ohmy:

I meant.. I thought I told you I got the chicago dvd!

But seriously... as much as I like the big ass screen and hanging trabants... the light curtain is just :drool: :heart: :combust:

Zootlesque said:
But seriously... as much as I like the big ass screen and hanging trabants... the light curtain is just :drool: :heart: :combust:

yeah, I have to say that sometimes all the popmart/zootv stuff seems a little gimmicky or something...still kickass, but I like how they did the vertigo tour too. and a lot of the songs sound better now than they ever have, imo.

but yeah, all tours are cool...plus it's kinda hard to rank all of them considering I've only been to one. :wink:

no trash talking zootv in here I hope :angry:

go on about popmart as great as it was inferior to zootv.

you can't compare either of those tours to what they're doing now. It's like apples and oranges

celtic music :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom