Baaaby Don't Cry..........describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ I would choose papers over tests anyday :yes:

^ I like using those big pretentious words too :sexywink:
sometimes I actually sound smart AND impress my teacher :cool:

< agh I have to go now guys, sorry for being on for so little :(

it was nice chatting and good night all :wave:

Got Philk? said:
Does anyone else fall asleep to music?

every single night :love:

in fact one of my earliest journal entries details the sad sad story of the song that got stuck on repeat. (basically i put nothing compares 2 u on repeat for falling asleep and woke up and it'd played like 50 times. really skewed my last fm charts :sad:

see ya ellen :hug:

night ellen

Used to fall asleep to music, now I have to have silence. If my pc or a fan is on it will be an hour later and I realize I am listening to it:no:

here I am !!

Not stepping away from the comp til I have to, I haven't had ti for a week, and I'm going to Texas this weekend so I won't have it again til Monday :(

i know how you feel bono212 :hug:

like last year i lived w/ my dad and the apartment complex said free wireless internet, but it was all a lie. the connection was nonexistant and didn't work half the time.

so i'd go to my moms like once a week and spend the whole time on the computer. :reject:

:heart:

--

tredgy i don't want to do my paper :grumpy:

night ;) ...

<likes being called bono :lol:

I feel bad when I come to my dad's and get on the computer :( I d o it all the time

I've given up reading up on threads, especially since my time on the net has been so short....namely 50 minute periods during school at 12:30 ;)

But I'm at my dad's so I've stolen his internet for the night, so i'm milkin' it for all it's worth.

Also, I don't have school today because I'm flying down to Texas for the weekend...flight leaves in 8 hours :dance:

Back
Top Bottom