Axl Rose VS. Liam Gallagher - PLACE YOUR BETS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I shall give you a topic, DISCUSS!

If both of the were in the prime of their attitude/popularity/drunkeness/excess, who is bigger and badder?

And what was Axl's prime? I'm not really sure, '87? , '89? , '91?

Liam's prime would be about '95 I would say...anyone else think so?

------------------
This post brought to you by: Drug testing "What a waste of urine."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Bah! I'm torn, two of my favorite frontmen... I think Axl's more of a cry baby, though, I think Liam could probably actually fight, if Axl's prime was 87-91, that also means he was the size of a twig... so I'm bettin' on Liam, although I can't say who I like more...

don't underestimate the Axl, when you mix prozac, cocaine and heroine, then wash it down with whiskey, beer and a mean streak the size of Jennifer Lopez' ass, you have one bad motherfucker on your hands (probably even says that on his wallet)

Liam probably throws a better punch, but I bet Axl would bite, kick and pull hair

I don't worry about nothing, no
'cause worrying is a waste of my fucking time

My money's on Axl, what with his psychotic streak and red hair and all. Liam's only chance would be to confuse him to death with his accent.

[This message has been edited by Klodomir (edited 07-24-2001).]

Come on, guys. Liam kicked his own dad's ass! He's a tough motherfucker from the mean streets of Manchester. Axl Rose is a skinny ass who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Axl: 4
Liam: 2

I think we need more on this one.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Francis Bacon "It is impossible to love and to be wise."

AIM: JuanSwallow

As much as I love Oasis.......

Axl Rose would take his off his white converse high top,turn it sideways.......

And it stick it straight up Liam Gallagher's Candy Ass faster than Noel could say 'Welcome to the Jungle'

I am a very big Oasis fan but G -n- R in thier day were bigger and badder than Oasis...and Axl was bigger and badder than Liam.....and that is saying quite a bit.

Axl

Liam probably fights like a girl (no offense)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Liam Gallagher kicked his father because his father was a violent father. He beaten Noel (more often than Liam in fact) and his mother and Liam never supported, still does not, the fact that his bro and particulary his mum were beaten, more than him. Actually, one night, when their father was gone drinking, they left the house and went to find another one with their mum. "Live Forever" is a song Noel written for her.
Liam apparently never speaks to his father. He apparently tried to make peace with him, but he couldn't. So, knowing Liam, what do you think he told him ? Some "fookin' cunt" probably...

I would choose Liam.

------------------
La resignacion es un suicido permanente

* *M-26-7* *

I can't believe all these people are voting for Axel. Axel Rose is a wimp. He really is. He's all talk and no show. I love G'n'R, but COME ON!!!!

Liam would kick Axel Rose's ass up and down the stage. He would beat him within an inch of his life, and he would laugh as he was doing it.

Although they're great musicians, they're both EVIL.

url]

------------------
"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." JFK

I recall Axl challenging Vince Neil to a fight back in the late 80's, then backing down when his challenge was actually accepted. Makes me think Axl's all mouth no muscle, so I'll go with Liam.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Larry could whip them both by himself.
Edge would design some type of robot to defeat them.
Adam would get them both high by offering some of his weed, then beat their stoned asses.
Bono would try to talk his way into a settlement, and if that failed, he'd lay a beating on them (this is known as the 'Captain Picard' technique).

------------------
They want you to be Jesus
They'll go down on one knee
But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three
And you're turning tricks
With your crucifix
You're a star

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

Liam would kick the living shit out of Axl! G n R are dead and 4ver will be!

Axl surely has the bigger stomach to hit Liam with but Liams face is waaay uglier so this would be a short fight. Just one look at his opponent and Axl will run away.

------------------
beLIEve

Speaking of people getting the shit kicked out of them, Mike Tyson is getting ready to turn Fat Brian's arse into a summer hat. I wonder who let him into the country.

Yes, I do realize nobody has a clue who I'm talking about, but I'm bored and this is Lemonade Stand, so there!

Axel is the man!!!!! SOrry but no one carries out the debauchary better than that man. Woo hoo hoo! He is so great, just the hair makes him great. In fact I think if you don't like him the hair hunts you down in your sleep. My personal fav G&R member is Slash though. Gotta love Slash...

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

I say : Axl will won ( liam will shut his stupid mouth , cause he'll not have any teeth left after Axl's strike ( atleast he proved himself as a good fighter and a good spiker , may be force be with him )
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

G'N'R rules , Oasis sucks !!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
I say : Axl will won ( liam will shut his stupid mouth , cause he'll not have any teeth left after Axl's strike ( atleast he proved himself as a good fighter and a good spiker , may be force be with him )
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

G'N'R rules , Oasis sucks !!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You better shut yer fookin' mouth man, if you want any teeth left yerself.

My money is on Liam, without a doubt. Great fight to watch but Axl would go down. Never bet against someone with an accent...they're evil.

I heard reports that Axl has turned into a fat ass. But if it was 1991 I would have to say Axl. Axl although appearing skinny was in great shape and used this weird ass work out machine that worked out all his muscles. Me and my friends back in the day were huge GNR fans and we're like little teenage girls that knew everything about their rock star idols.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

axl77.jpg

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom