Austin Powers - Goldmember

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
:arrow: Go see it now.

:up: :lol: :laugh: :up:

Goldmember.jpg

goldmember_zoom.jpg

1.jpg

Sicy
It is 3:30 in the morning
and I don't want a DUI
so maybe tomorrow
but not now

I saw it Friday night....

Tom Cruise... I mean, Mike Myers was pretty f*ckin hilarious!! :silent:

Dad and I want to go see that movie so bad...but we only have time to go to the movies on the weekend, and he was busy this weekend and will be busy next weekend! :huh: How long do movies usually stay around?? *does not go to see many movies*

I saw it last night.. hilarious :lol: :laugh:
Except the Britney Spears part. Thank god he blew up her head :barf:

Thanks guys for the heads up! I think I'll wait to go see it on my B-day next weekend!! It will be a great day with some good old laughter!:wink: :yes:

I was literally crying I was laughing so hard.

Highlights were definatly the beginning.. including Britney :macdevil: :lol: .. the rap scene.. :laugh: and the sailor shadow scene :lol:

Beyonce wasnt really that bad.. I thought she was ok. :)

I myself am still waiting for "A Beautiful Mind" to open at a theatre near here.
So I won't get too excited about Goldmember....yet!!

I heard beyonce's song on the radio, didn't realise it was from a movie until I saw the film clip on RAGE yesterday...ewwwwww that guy in the gold shorts:sick: :eek: :laugh: :lol:

Yes the dutch guy in the gold shorts that peels his skin and eats it. :lol: :barf: :shocked: :no:

I saw it a couple days ago.. I really liked it -- better than the first two, IMO. And Sicy's right.. Beyonce, as much as it pains me to admit is, was right for the part -- and played it well.

cass said:
I myself am still waiting for "A Beautiful Mind" to open at a theatre near here.

Wow.. I keep forgetting how behind OZ is ..

now Sicy...I feel a cass story coming on....
not Oz in general. For some unknown reason, even though Russell Crowe lives just up the road.(well his parents do, he's there when he can be) the film company would not release a print of the film to our local heritage-listed theatre.
The local medico's had organised a champagne opening night to raise money for the local mental health unit. None of it happened:(
I have had a date with a friend to see it for so long. Her brother hung himself because he was feed up with living with schizophrenia, so it was going to be tough but I was prepare. It didn't happen. Have to have a video night. It all may be for the best.

Anyway...Goldfinger!!!lmao cheers

Great movie!:D Highlights for me were as sicy said the shadow scene, even better than before!! And the beginning, don't wanna spoil that, oh and when Austin appeared to be pissing into the unconscious guard's mouth!:lol:

I cant wait to see this movie- I love the Austin Powers movies, he is one funny guy, I think it opens here in Australia some time soon......speaking of funny movies I went and saw Ali G in Da house on the weekend, it was the perfect movie and was so funny, I have not laughed so much in a very long time, if you know who Ali G is (he was the chaffeur all in yellow in Madonna's Music film clip, and he is a comedian) go and see this movie, if you like funny stuff in the same line as Austin then I rekon you will like Ali G:)

I was kind of disappointed in Goldmember. :( Don't get me wrong, I still laughed a lot, but compared to the other two Austin Powers film, I thought this one was the weakest.

I must say though, that I thought Beyonce was surprisingly GRRRROOOVY Bay-bee! She really did a nice job as Foxy Cleopatra! SHA-ZAM! :yes:

Which of course leads to a poll question that is begging to be created...who is sexier, Vanessa Kensington (Liz Hurley), Felicity Shagwell (Heather Graham) or Foxxy Cleopatra (Beyonce)?

The first five minutes were the hardest I've laughed at a movie in ages. The rest is pretty good too. My favourite scene was when Austin and his dad speak British slang to each other.

That would be a hard poll.

I think they're all sexy.. but Heather Graham would probly be last for me because she seems more "cute" to me than sexy.

:lol: :up: :laugh:

i saw it tonight, HILARIOUS!!!!! especially when dr evil an minnie me went to prison. lol @ the asian twins names: FOOK YU, FOOK ME . :lol: @ goldmember.

IMO, this was better than the other ones besides the first.

i was laughing soo hard i couldn't stop.

PopFly said:
Which of course leads to a poll question that is begging to be created...who is sexier, Vanessa Kensington (Liz Hurley), Felicity Shagwell (Heather Graham) or Foxxy Cleopatra (Beyonce)?
Hey, what about Alotta Fagina and my personal favourite Ivana Humpalot?

As for the men - Fat Bastard! He's dead sexy!

Back
Top Bottom