Aussie band called 2 Up or something?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I cant remember the name of this song that was on JJJ earlier today, but the band/group is called 2 Up or Two Up. They're Aussie judging by the accents and the fact that they rap about Parramatta and other areas in Sydney...I can't remember the name of the song though...Kieran do you know it?
Any JJJ listener? They remind me of 1200 Techniques.

LOL Yes! I know the song, angie! The band is indeed called Two Up. It took me quite awhile to figure out what the jjj dj was saying cause with the accents and how fast they talk I thought they were saying Tuah or something.

I really like that song in a "so bad it's good" sort of way. You know me and my Aussie hip-hop fetish. The band has a new album out called Tastes Like Chicken. Notiti's Australian friend knows people who went to school with the guys from Two Up and he said that they were really lame and used to go to Vanilla Ice concerts and stuff. That doesn't really surprise me but it is still a hilarious song.

Wow Cal! Thanks for such a quick and helpful reply! I was kinda hoping you or K our other resident JJJ listener would know who I'm talking about!

Yertle, try '1200 Techniques' as well. The song 'Karma' was a single here, I dont know if you guys got it over there, but I really like it, despite the flack they copped.
Its proof Aussies can rap, kinda, despite our accents :wink:

Yertle, the link should promt you to open the file from its current location, or save to disk? I've gotta d/l real player now, but I trust Cal's taste!
I've never heard of a .ram file before though...:hmm:

:hyper:

Np angie. I will have to check out 1200 Techniques. I haven't heard them yet.

Yertle, try that link again. It should work now.

Ah works now. I must have a crap computer.

I went to an Australian film festival last month and there was this one film I saw, the Nugget, about these three fellows finding gold in the bush. It's almost as if they suddenly doffed baseball caps and spat rhymes out.

Some great jazzy sax on that Fridays thing.

Back
Top Bottom